DoPT Notification 2018 | DoPT Recruitment 2018
- DoPT Notification 2018
- DoPT Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Selection Process as in DoPT Notification 2018
- How to Apply for DoPT Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale as in DoPT Notification 2018
DoPT Notification 2018 – We will update the online application link here on 15th June 2018.
DoPT Notification 2018
Department of Personnel & Training has released an official notification recently. Via this notice, they have announced vacancies for the post of Joint Secretary. A total number of 10 vacancies will be filled via this lateral recruitment process. The job is on a contract basis of 3 years, extendable up to 5 years.
DoPT Recruitment 2018
The online application process will start from 15th June 2018. And the last date to apply is 30th July 2018 till 5:00 P.M. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Joint Secretary – 10
in the areas of Revenue, Financial Services, Economic Affairs, Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare, Road Transport & Highways, Shipping, Environment, Forests, and Climate Change, New & Renewable Energy, Civil Aviation, and Commerce.
Important Dates as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Online application process starts – 15th June 2018
- Last date to apply – 30th July 2018 till 5:00 P.M.
Eligibility Criteria as in DoPT Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be minimum 40 years of age as on 1st July, 2018.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a Graduate degree from a recognized University. If you have higher qualifications, you will be given preference.
- Past experience – You must be an Officer of any State/Union Territory Government eligible for appointment to an equivalent level. Or you must be working at comparable levels in a PSU, Autonomous Body, Statutory Organization, University or Recognized Research Institute with minimum 15 years of experience.
Selection Process as in DoPT Notification 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DoPT Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, register yourself by filling in the basic details.
- After that, sign in and upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
Pay Scale as in DoPT Notification 2018
Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200 per month + Other allowances and facilities
Download Official Notice
So, tell us, did you find our post on DoPT Notification 2018 | DoPT Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!