DNS Bank Recruitment for PO (Probationary Officers)- Apply Now
- DNS Bank Recruitment for PO (Probationary Management Officers)
- Important Dates of DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- DNS Bank Recruitment for PO – Vacancies
- Click Here for Official Notification PDF Click Here to Apply Online
- DNS Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer – Eligibility Criteria
- DNS Bank PO Recruitment: Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- DNS Bank Recruitment Application Fee
- How to Apply for DNS Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers?
DNS Bank Recruitment for PO- Get details of DNS bank recruitment for Probationary Officers with online application link, dates, vacancy, eligibility & pattern
DNS Bank Recruitment for PO (Probationary Management Officers)
DNS Bank Recruitment for PO (Probationary Officer)- Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank or DNS Bank has released official notifications for probationary management officer recruitment this year. Being a Co-operative Bank, DNS will provide you a great career as a Probationary Officer in Maharashtra. As per DNS bank recruitment for PO, candidates will be filtered based on an Online exam with an interview. Please note that to apply, you should be a resident of Maharashtra for 15 years. The application deadline to apply online is 30th December 2017 for 20 vacancies. We will share details of exam dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply and Official Notification of dns bank recruitment 2017-18.
Important Dates of DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
|16th December 2017|
|30th December 2017|
|25th January 2018|
|Online Exam Dates||February 2018|
DNS Bank Recruitment for PO – Vacancies
Let us check the number of vacancies for DNS bank recruitment for Probationary Officers:
DNS Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer – Eligibility Criteria
In case you are interested to apply, you will have to check for the DNS bank eligibility criteria for PO-
- A MBA or MMS degree in any field from a recognised institute.
- Certification in in Computer Literacy or Computers or IT taken up as a subject in your academics (School/College/Institute)
- Ability to to read, write & speak the Marathi language.
Age Limit (as on 1.12.2017):
The age limit is as follows-
- Minimum Age – 23 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
DNS Bank PO Recruitment: Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure of DNS bank po recruitment will be based on two stages:
- Online Written Exam
The written exam will be conducted in the pattern given below:
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
- The exam will be conducted in both English & Marathi languages.
- For incorrect responses, 1/4th negative marking will be applicable.
- The interview will be conducted for 100 marks.
- The final selection will depend on scores in Written Exam & Interview in ratio of 80:20.
DNS Bank Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee structure is as follows:
UR – Rs. 650/-
SC/ST/OBC/NT – Rs. 550/-
As of now, there is no mention about the pay scale of DNS bank recruitment for PO. But, we will surely update you as soon as we get any official information.
How to Apply for DNS Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers?
Follow the step-by-step approach to apply for DNS bank po recruitment-
- We have provided Direct Link to Apply for DNS Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment. Click on it.
- Carry on with the Registration Form.
- You will receive details of your Registration Id & Password.
- Be careful while filling the Application Form. Don’t rush which will make you prone to mistakes.
- Upload passport sized photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Submit your DNS bank Application Form for PO.
- Otherwise, you can also visit DNS Bank Official Website.
- Visit the Career section at the top of the webpage.
- Click on link which says “Click here to fill the form”.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6
Apply for DNS bank recruitment for PO to pursue a glorious career in banking. Stay tuned with us for latest job notifications, mock tests, preparation articles & more.
In case if you are looking for mock tests which will help you prepare for DNS bank exam mock tests, click on the link given below and fill the feedback form-
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!