DMRC Result 2020 – Check Merit List PDF
- DMRC Result 2020
- How to Download DMRC Result 2018 PDF for Junior Engineer
- DMRC JE Result Date
Your wait is over! Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has finally released the DMRC result sheet for Station Controller/Train Operator CBT 2018. The CBT(Computer Based Test) was held on 20th April 2018.
DMRC Result 2020
DMRC has finally declared the result for Station Controller/Train Operator Computer Based Test held on 20th April 2018. You can click on the direct links given below to check your result. In the result sheet PDF, you can find the roll number of all the candidates shortlisted for the Medical exam / Documents Verification round. Also, you will find the name, date of birth, and – most importantly – the Medical Exam date assigned to the particular shortlisted candidate. You will find the result list roll number wise as well as in order of merit. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download DMRC Result 2018 PDF for Junior Engineer
- Click on the direct link given below to View the DMRC Result 2018.
- Enter Ctrl + F and your roll number/name.
- If you found it, that means you are selected for the next round. Congratulations!
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the next stage of Recruitment, i.e. Psychological Test & Document Verification shortly.
Download DMRC Result for JE 2018 – Exam held on 9th and 10th April 2018
Download DMRC Result 2018 for JE – Exam held on 11th April 2018
Next Phase of Exam
- Medical Exam Date – Will be announced shortly.
- Reporting Time – 9:00 A.M.
- Exam Venue – DMRC Training institute, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053
DMRC JE Result Date
- Station Controller/Train Operator CBT Exam was held on 20th April 2018 – Result announcement on 4th September 2018.
- Written Test held on 9th and 10th April 2018 – Result announcement on 22nd June 2018
- JE Written test held on 11th April 2018 – Result announcement on 25th June 2018
So, tell us, did you find our post on DMRC Result 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more result updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!