DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 1896 Junior Engineer, Asst. Manager & Other Posts
- DMRC Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Asst. Manager & Other Posts
- Important Dates for Delhi Metro Rail DMRC Recruitment 2018
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 – Job Profile:
- Selection Process:
- How to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment or DMRC Recruitment 2018:
- DMRC Exam Pattern
- Check DMRC Syllabus here
- Salary & Perks
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Check complete Delhi Metro Rail notification like vacancies, exam date, eligibility, selection process, how to apply, and application fees.
DMRC Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Asst. Manager & Other Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites applications for 1896 vacancies. There are executive and non-executive posts. This is a good opportunity for aspirants looking for Government jobs. Interested candidates can check details and apply before 26th February 2018. Selected candidates will get chance to work for Delhi Metro and its associated projects.
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC):
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. It is the second oldest metro in India after Kolkata Metro. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th longest metro system in length and 16th largest in ridership. A member of CoMET, the network consists of six colour-coded regular lines and the faster Airport Express line, with a total length of 231 kilometres (144 mi) serving 173 stations.
Post-wise Vacancy details:
Regular -Executive Category posts :
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) : 21
- Assistant Manager (S & T) : 12
- Assistant Manager / Operations : 08
- Assistant Manager / Fire : 02
- Assistant Manager / Stores: 02
- Assistant Manager / Environment : 01
- Assistant Manager / IT : 03
Regular – Non-Executive Posts :
- Jr.Engineer / Electrical : 192
- Jr.Engineer / Electronics : 135
- Jr.Engineer / Mechanical: 87
- Jr.Engineer / civil : 24
- Jr.Engineer / Environment : 02
- Assist Programmer: 09
- Legal Assistant: 04
- Fire Inspector: 10
- Librarian: 02
- Maintainer- Electrician: 317
- Maintainer-electronic mechanic: 530
- Maintainer – Ref & AC mechanic: 33
- Maintainer – Fitter: 178
Executive Posts on contract Basis For 04 years
- Assistant Manager / Electrical : 25 Posts
- Assistant Manager / (S&T) : 22 Posts
- Assistant Manager / Civil: 44 Posts
- Assistant Manager / Alignment Design : 01 Posts
Non-Executive Posts on contract Basis For 04 years
- Jr.Engineer / Electrical : 07 Posts
- Jr.Engineer / Electronics : 102 Posts
- Jr.Engineer / Civil : 96 Posts
- Office Assistant: 14 Posts
- Store Assistant: 13 Posts
Important Dates for Delhi Metro Rail DMRC Recruitment 2018
|Online Registration Commences||27th January 2018
(10: 00 hrs)
|Online Payment Date||1st February 2018 to
12th March 2018
|Last Date of
|12th March 2018|
|Release Date of DMRC Admit Card
|Will be intimated
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
(a) Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
(b) Age Relaxation
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD: 10 Years
(c) Educational Qualification
- Manager/ Electrical, Asstt. Manager/ S&T, Asstt. Manager/ Operations, Asstt.Manager/ Stores, Asstt.Manager/ Environment, Asstt.Manager /IT
- You should GATE Qualified for the year 2017
- You should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in the respective discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score
- Manager /Fire
- You should be a B.Sc (Three years duration) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University
- You should have one year Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE(Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent.
- Engineer/ Electrical, Jr.Engineer/ Electronics, Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical, Jr.Engineer/ Civil, Jr.Engineer/ Environment, Asstt. Programmer
- You should have three years Engineering Diploma in the respective discipline/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Legal Assistant
- You should be an LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Govt. recognized University/Institutes or National Law School.
Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 – Job Profile:
Given below are the duties and job profile of various posts under Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018.
The Job profile of Asstt. Managers (Electrical/S&T/Civil) pertains to management of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation &maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works etc, and also for installation/ execution of various systems in DMRC Project etc.
The Job profile of Asstt.Managers – Operations pertains to Station/Train/staff management, Roster preparation, OCC, commuter grievances redressal, safety SoPs etc.
The job of Asstt.Manager -IT pertains to IT system management including programming language, database concept, IT security, project management, system design & development, ERP system etc.
The Job profile of Asstt. Manager -Fire pertains to fire management in DMRC stations/offices/depots etc.
The Job profile of Asstt. Manager -Stores pertains to Material Management & Store related works.
The Job profile of Asstt. Manager -Environment pertains to preparation of work/reports for various construction projects, Environment clearance, Land acquisition
reports, preparation of documents for ISO IMS.
The Job profile of Asstt.Managers -Alignment Design pertains to overseeing all the design related activities of DMRC and its allied projects.
Please note that Assistant Managers for all posts can also be required to undergo training in train driving, to obtain competency and should be prepared/required to operate trains from time to time, if required.
The job profile of Junior Engineers include maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc), Electronics (Signaling &Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc), Civil (P.Way & Works) & Mechanical systems and train maintenance, handling/operating Tower Wagon/Shunting etc. in shift duty including night shift.
JEs can also be deputed as SC/TO after due training & psychometric test for Line-6 & Line-8 of DMRC as per requirement of the Corporation.
The job profile of Jr.Engineers – Environment pertains assisting in the preparation of work/reports for various construction projects, Environment clearance, Land acquisition reports, preparation of documents for ISO IMS including night shifts.
The job of Asstt. Programmers entail looking after diverse works of Signalling/Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection Systems including hardware& software maintenance of various Electronics systems and maintenance etc. in shift duty including night shift.
The job of Fire Inspector entails to supervising & Inspection of fire management at DMRC stations/offices/depots etc including night shifts.
The job of Librarian entails library management, classification, cataloguing, circulation & resource sharing etc..
The job profile of Office Assistants pertains to HR/Administration Department that entails dealing with various HR activities like Recruitment, training, allowances, increments, pay bills, leave rules, medical attendance & treatment rules, PF, IR, maintenance & processing of employees particulars in SAP/ERP etc.
The job profile of Store Assistant pertains to assisting in Material Management & Store related works including night shifts
The job profile of Legal Assistant is attending court cases, preparing a legal brief, liaisoning with advocates and legal authorities, attending arbitration and other legal/ quasi-legal matters in various courts/tribunals etc.
The Job profile of Maintainers/(Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Ref & AC Mechanic and Fitter) pertain to upkeep & maintenance of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains, and also for installation/ execution of various systems like Lifts, Escalators, Track, Structure,Traction/OHE, E&M, Signaling, Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection, Train Coaches, P. Way, works, Stores Depots etc., in shift duty including night shift
Executive Cadre Posts, the selection process will consist of 3 stages:
- Computer Based Test (Paper I & Paper II)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
Non- Executive posts, the selection process will consist of 2 stages:
- Computer Based Test (Paper I & Paper II)
How to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment or DMRC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No>”
5.He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc
- On Successful Completion of registration, an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
- a) Recent passport size colour photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- b) Recently scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
- d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format). f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable
- Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
- The applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction, a payment acknowledgement slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
- Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
|Paper – I||General Awareness||120||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your Discipline|
|Paper – II||English Language||60||45 Minutes|
- There will be a negative marking of o.33 marks for every wrong answer.
- CBT will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be a training of two years for selected candidates.
Salary & Perks
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA. Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.45,000/- per month.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees
|General & OBC
DMRC Recruitment Official Notification PDF Download
For more details, check the official notification below:
Stay tuned for more updates on DMRC Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!