DMRC General Awareness Preparation Tips for Paper I : JE, Asst. Manager & other
Get here the complete preparation tips for DMRC 2018 – DMRC General Awareness Preparation Tips for Paper I
DMRC General Awareness Preparation Tips for Paper I
DMRC General Awareness Preparation Tips for Paper I consists of various different topics such as; Sports, Books and authors, Budget, Major financial news, Inventions, Major Awards and other miscellaneous events. Delhi Metro Railway Corporation Limited has issued a recruitment notification to fill 1896 vacant posts of Junior Engineer and several other vacancies. Paper I consists of four sections; General awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge in the subject of your Discipline. General awareness Questions are a bit tricky and confusing at times. To perform most efficiently in DMRC Examination, One needs to put extra effort on a regular basis. General Awareness questions can be unpredictable at times because of the nature of the subject. The best way to do well in this particular section is by being updated with all the latest happenings through TV, Newspaper and web. Practicing mock tests can also help in DMRC General Awareness preparation as it gives you a great understanding about the pattern and type of the Questions asked in the Exam.
DMRC Exam Pattern for Online Exam:
|Paper – I||General Awareness||120||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your Discipline|
|Paper – II||English Language||60||45 Minutes|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for every wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to undergo the medical fitness test and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts
- CBT will be bilingual i.e available in both English & Hindi.
- Selected candidates will be undergoing a training of two years.
General Awareness Syllabus DMRC 2018:
DMRC Executive and Non Executive
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days
DMRC CRA, SC/TO
- Sports News
- Major Events
- Books and Authors
- Major Financial News
Study Materials for (General Knowledge) DMRC 2018:
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Current Affairs Packages
- Daily current affairs in English & Hindi
- NCERT Books
Preparation tips for (General Knowledge) DMRC 2018:
- Prepare for your exam with Practice sample papers/ Previous year solved Paper.
- Solve mock test papers and practice all the questions for gaining perfection in attempts.
- It is important to analyze each and every practice or mock test you appear for, It helps in giving you a rough idea of your level of preparation for the exam and apply strategy accordingly.
- Speed is an important factor when you are looking to solve the paper and save time for revision as well. Regular practice of questions can enhance your speed.
- Understand Paper pattern for DMRC SC/ TO General Awareness Section and act accordingly.
- Make Handy Notes for Current Affairs.
- Make a habit of reading newspaper daily to grab a lead over current affairs.
- Attempt G.K Quizzes daily.
- Make it a goal to learn something new everyday and to improve your mistakes simultaneously.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!