DMRC Answer Key 2020 For JE/AE/TC/TO/ARA
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is conducting the DMRC Exam 2020 on 17th,21th,23rd and 26th February 2020 and the number of vacancies released is 1493. It is essential for the exam appearing candidates to go through the DMRC Answer keys in order to evaluate and analyze their chances of clearing the exam. Hence, go through the complete article to get the detailed DMRC Answer Key 2020 for all the exam shifts.
Latest: Candidates who had appeared for DMRC 2020 can raise their objection for Answer Key. Click on the direct link below to raise your responses for DMRC Answer Key 2020.
- The answer key is an important document to estimate scores after the exams
- It is essential for the candidates to go through the DMRC Exam Analysis 2020 to know more details about the exam
- All the candidates should go through the DMRC Cut Off 2020 for more information about the DMRC Exam.
DMRC Answer Key 2020
Below, we are providing the direct link to download the DMRC Answer key online. When exams get over, students want to immediately know their scores. Answer key helps one to forecast the scores one is likely to get after the exams. It is useful especially for those who are curious to know their marks in advance. Go through the DMRC Answer Key 2020 for 17th February 2020 Exam from below
DMRC Answer Key 2020(17th February 2020)
The DMRC Questions and Answer Keys are as follows-
1. When does CFS open?
2. Insulation Resistance Formula is
3. Rating of Alternator?
4. Usage of Zener Diode?
Answer-Steady State Output voltage
5. What kind of Device is SCR?
6. What kind of motor is used in Electric Watch?
7. MI Type Damping
8. Why is the Transformer’s core laminated?
Answer-To reduce the AD Current
9. When will the Transformer’s Efficiency be the highest?
Answer-When Iron Loss is equal to Copper Loss
10. Which one is the Variable Loss in a transformer?
11. What is the other name for Universal Motor?
Answer-AC Series Motor
12. What is the speed of Universal Motor?
Answer-3000 RPM to 12000 RPM
13. When will Pf be equal?
14. What kind of Device is JFET?
15. A process of AC to DC transformation where no noise is produced?
16. Where do we use Dynonometer?
17. Why is Synchronous Motor Damping done?
Answer-While doing the start
18. Why is Earthing Done?
Answer-For Human and Electrical Appliance’s Safty
19. What is the objective of BIS?
20. What is the color of Indicatory Sign?
21. In Half Line File how are the cuts made?
22. Which Amplifier has no category?
23. If the lead is on loading mode in the RLC Circuit
24. How to introduce excitation in Alternator?
Answer-With DC Compound
25. Which Amplifier provides the maximum amplification?
26. What does the PMMC Measure?
Answer-Only DC Current, Voltage
How to Download DMRC Answer Key 2020?
Go through the following steps in order to download the DMRC Answer Key 2020-
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DMRC ANSWER KEY
- Click on the above-mentioned link
- Enter Registration Number and Password or DOB
- Select your desired paper
- Download Answer Key PDF
- You can download both Question Paper and Answer Key PDF
DMRC Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper – I||General Awareness||120||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your Discipline|
|Paper – II||English Language||60||45 Minutes|
Paper-II will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of the English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks or 0.33 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes duration. Paper-II or Tier II exam will consist of English Language for 60 marks and will be conducted for 45 minutes.
DMRC Answer Key 2020 Discrepancies:
DMRC answer key can be challenged. Since it is a provisional answer key, it can be challenged. A few days after the provisional answer key is challenged, DMRC will release the final answer key that cannot be challenged in any way.
The swanky and modern Delhi Metro system introduced comfortable, air-conditioned and Eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario in the National Capital Region. DMRC has constructed a massive network of 218.17 Km with 164 stations in record time.
Stay tuned for more updates on DMRC Answer key 2020!
Share your thoughts/queries here!