DHE Goa Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 277 Posts Here
DHE Goa Recruitment 2018 – Directorate of Higher Education, Goa is inviting applications for 277 Post of Assistant Professor, Director & Librarian. Check details of the recruitment here along with important information.
DHE Goa Recruitment 2018
Goa government has recently rolled out a recruitment notification inviting applications for 277 posts of Assistant Professor, Director & Librarian on the official website dhe.goa.gov.in. The last date to fill the application form for DHE Goa Recruitment 2018 is scheduled for 7th May 2018. Applicants are advised to apply before the given deadline. All the job seekers who want to work as a teacher in government-controlled educational institutions can utilize this opportunity to the fullest. Candidates should note that they will be shortlisted if they meet the required eligibility criteria for Goa DHE Recruitment 2018, otherwise their applications will not be considered valid. Scroll down the post to check more details about the recruitment.
|Online Application starts from||20th April 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||7th May 2018 till 5 pm|
|Final Merit Date||11th May 2018 at 12:00 noon|
Name of the Vacancies
College Director of Physical Education
Total Number of Vacancies – 277
Detailed Breakup of the Vacancies – Refer the official notification
An appropriate qualification in the concerned subjects according to the above-mentioned job profiles
To know more about the age limit, refer the official notification given in the important links section below.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their preformance in the interview
How to apply for DHE Goa Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the Directorate of Higher Education Goa’s website (direct link is given below) from 20th Apr 2018 to 07th May 2018 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions To Apply Online
- Applicants need to have a valid email id and Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Log on to .www.dhe.goa.gov.in
- Go to the “Application Form” & select the desired post.
- Complete the Registration and Click on the “Submit” option.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload Photo, Signature.
- Once you have applied online, you need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of the mark sheets, experience certificates and caste certificate to Office of the Directorate of Higher Education. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 08 May 2018 between 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM only.
Stay tuned for more updates on DHE Goa Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!