DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 | Exam Date Postponed!
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – Check if your eligible to apply for the post. Also find out the Application Process, Selection Criteria etc.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, DFCCIL has announced vacancies to fulfill 1572 post in various profiles. The notification was released on 28th July 2018. The online application has started on 1st August 2018. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the posts. Read further to know about Eligibility criteria, Application Process, and other important details.
DFCCIL Exam Date
The computer-based test for 1572 posts, which was scheduled from 1st to 5th October 2018, has been postponed. The revised scheduled for the computer-based test will be updated soon.
|Start Date of Online Application||1st August 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||31st August 2018|
|Date of release of Admit Card||September 2018|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||Exam Date will be notified soon|
Official Notice for Exam Postponed
DFCCIL Vacancy List
|Name of the Post||Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive|| Operations(Station & Master
|Executive||Signal & Telecommunication||97|
| Junior Executive
|Signal & Telecommunication||42|
The education qualification ranges from 10th Class passed, Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree depending on the post, from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Depending on the post the age limit differs
- A candidate applying for the Executive & Junior Executive post will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based Test(CBT).
- A candidate applying for MTS post will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test(CBT) as well as Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Visit the Official Website of DFCCIL.
- Click on ‘Careers’ and search for Advt. No. 11/2018 for the post of Executive, MTS and Jr. Executive.
- Click on Apply Now to start the application process.
- If you are new to the portal the, register yourself first.
- After that, fill up the application form by filling in all the important details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the correct size.
- Pay the Application Fees through Netbanking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Download and print out the payment receipt for future use.
|Post name/Category||Application Fees|
|Executive (General/OBC)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Jr. Executive (General/OBC)||Rs. 700/-|
|MTS (General/OBC)||Rs. 500/-|
Official DFCCIL Notification 2018
Download the Official DFCCIL Notification Below
So this is it regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2018. If you like the article then stay tuned to our blog post for more interesting job updates.
Join us now on YouTube, Facebook & Telegram to get notified with the latest exam videos, trending exam news, job alerts & much more! Click below to subscribe:
- YouTube Channel
- Telegram Group
- TopRankers Facebook Page
- SSC Facebook Group
- Banking Facebook Group
- CLAT Facebook Group
- CTET Facebook Group
ALL THE BEST!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!