Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Office Assistant, Attendant & Other Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Detailed Vacancies for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Job Description
- Contract Period
- Leave Policy
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment
- Official Notification
- Important Links
Check complete information on Dena Bank Recruitment for Office Assistant, Attendant & Other Posts.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
Dena Bank (Dena Rural Development Foundation (DRDF) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman/ Gardener vacancy for 5 posts. All the candidates who are interested in Banking sector jobs may apply by 6th April 2018. All other important details related to the recruitment of Important Dates, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Important Dates for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
|Application Submission Starts on||22nd March 2018|
|Application Submission ends on||6th April 2018|
Detailed Vacancies for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post
- Office Assistant
- Watchman/ Gardener
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||Office Assistant – 2
Attendant – 1
Watchman/ Gardener – 2
|Job Location:||Bhilai (Chattisgarh)|
- Office Assistant – Candidates who have completed their Graduation – BSW/BA/B.Com./ with good computer knowledge or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Attendant – Applicants should have Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Watchman/ Gardener – Aspirants who have passed 7th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Institute
1. Helping the Director and Faculty in the effective functioning of the Institute.
2. Maintaining Cash book, General Ledger, vouchers, as per the guidelines
(Presently single entry Book keeping).
3. Maintaining all books, registers, both manual and soft copy as per the prevailing
guidelines from Trust/Ministry.
4. Maintaining and updating trainings, Follow up, Settlement data
1. Assisting the Director and other staff in subordinate work and ensuring the smooth functioning of the day to day activities.
2. Up keeping of premises including office, training class rooms, dormitory,
bathrooms, filing cabinet, visitors lounge etc.
3. Filing the documents in respective files as per direction of office
4. Visiting other Bank branches for all Bank work like for getting pass book, updating etc.
as per the instructions of Director.
1. Watch and ward of the premises
2. Gardening work and maintenance and upkeep of the premises.
3. In case of need to perform the duties of the attendant.
4. Any other work entrusted by the Director from time to time.
The contract period will be of 3 years subject to annual review and renewal of the contract by the RSETI director once a year.
|1. Casual Leave – 12 days per year|
|2. Privilege Leave – 10 days per year|
|3. Sick Leave – 10 days|
|4. Maternity Leave – 90 days per child in a contract of one year after
completing six months of entering into the contract
subject to a maximum of two surviving children.
Candidates who want to apply for Dena Bank Office Assistant, Attendant & watchman/gardener recruitment should have the following age:
Minimum Age – 22 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
- The selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the written test and then the personal interview.
- The detailed selection process is given in the official notification given below in this article.
|For SC/ST/PWD||₹ 50/-|
|For all Others (including OBC/Ex-Servicemen)||₹ 400/-|
You need to pay the fee through demand draft.
- Attendant: Rs.12000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs.20000/-
- Watchman/ Gardener: Rs.8000/-
How to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment
Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “The Zonal Officer
First Floor, Zonal Market
|Official Website||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on Dena Bank Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!