Delhi University Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 62 Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs, DU Jobs 2017
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017
- Delhi University Exam Dates 2017-
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (Guest Faculty)-
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts)
- DU Vacancy 2017 Description (IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts)
- DU Vacancy 2017 Details
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria (For Chief Consultant, Consultant, IT Expert & other posts)
- How to Apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 for Chief Consultant, Consultant, IT Expert & other posts?
- Delhi University Vacancy Details 2017 (For Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts)
Delhi University Recruitment 2017- Get details of Delhi University recruitment/DU Jobs 2017 for 62 Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs with eligibility criteria, important dates, How to apply for DU recruitment
Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Delhi University Recruitment 2017- Delhi University Recruitment 2017 is being conducted by Delhi University for recruitment in posts of teaching and non- teaching posts. DU jobs are one of the most sought- after jobs of all and huge number of students apply for these jobs every year. The vacancy in delhi university colleges are huge and this is a golden opportunity for many who wish to apply. The Delhi University official notification 2017 can be downloaded by candidates on the official website i.e. du.ac.in. The candidates need to send their DU Application form 2017 for DU Jobs 2017 to the concerned email ID till 8th November 2017. For the candidates who wish to get into assistant professor jobs in delhi ncr, this is a golden opportunity. For more details like Delhi University Vacancy 2017, you can visit the du recruitment portal.
Delhi University Exam Dates 2017-
Let us take a look at the Delhi University exam dates for 2017-
- Delhi University Jobs: 39 Guest Faculty (Last Date: 8.11.2017)
- DU Recruitment: 04 Posts (Walk in: 27.11.2017)
- DU Vacancy for IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts: 19 Posts, 17.11.2017
Let us now look into the details of DU recruitment for various posts-
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (Guest Faculty)-
For the candidates who wish to work in the post of faculty, you should apply for faculty post in Delhi University. Let us peep into details-
DU Faculty Jobs 2017 Details (Guest Faculty)
Name of organisation: University of Delhi
Name of post: Guest Faculty
No. of posts: 39
Last date: 8th November 2017
Application mode: Offline/Email
Official site: du.ac.in
Discipline: IT & systems, General Management, Healthcare, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Economics.
Delhi University Eligibility Criteria for Guest Faculty Post
Educational qualifications: A Master’s degree in business management/administration. A Full time PGDM accredited by AIU/AICTE/UGC.
Age limit: Check in the Delhi University official notification.
DU Jobs 2017 Important Dates (Guest Faculty)
- Official notification release: 25th October 2017
- Starting date to apply: 25th October 2017
- Last date to apply: 8th November 2017
How to Apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 for Guest Faculty post?
The candidates who are interested in DU application form need to check with the eligibility first. In case they are eligible, he/she can send the applications in the prescribed format. You need to send the Delhi University application form with all relevant documents of proof tagged to email@example.com. You can also provide hard copies to the dean.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts)
DU (Delhi University) had released recruitment notifications for 19 IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts. The University of Delhi Jobs 2017 notification can be downloaded by aspirants from du.ac.in. Aspirants are advised complete the Delhi University online application process till the final date of 17th November 2017. Let us look at the detailed info on DU Vacancy 2017 & other details-
DU Vacancy 2017 Description (IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts)
Name of organisation: University of Delhi
Name of posts: IT Expert, Coordinator, Consultant and other posts
No. of posts: 19
Application mode: Online
Official site: du.ac.in
Last Date: 17th November 2017
DU Vacancy 2017 Details
- Chief Consultant (Online Content Development): 01 Post
- Consultant (Audio & Video): 01 Post
- IT Expert (LMS/ ERP Developer): 01 Post
- Editor-cum-Cameraman (Audio & Video): 02 Posts
- IT Expert (Digital Library): 01 Post
- Coordinator (Programmes): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – ICT (Digital Library): 02 Posts
- Junior Library & Information Assistant (Digital Library): 02 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
- Work Assistant (Civil): 01 Post
- Work Assistant (Electrical): 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Digital Library): 01 Post
- Multi -Tasking-Staff (Audio-Video): 01 Post
- MTS (Carpenter and Plumber): 02 Posts
- Chief Consultant: A Masters degree in computer science or allied subject.
- Consultant: A Graduate in any discipline with 8-10 years of experience.
- IT Expert: B.Tech. MSc/MCA in computer science.
- You can check the DU official notification for other posts’ details
Age limit: Aspirants should be 45 years of age for post-3, 40 years for post-4 to 6, 30 years for post-7, 14, 27 years for post-8 to13.
The aspirants need to properly check the Delhi University website (link given below) before applying. Candidates need to fill in the DU application form in a relevant manner so that no issues come up during recruitment.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (For Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, Delhi, has officially released a notification to recruit 04 candidates for posts of Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts. The department will be conducting a walk-in-drive on 27th November 2017 at 09:30 AM. You can check details of new Delhi University Vacancies 2017 such as vacancy details, educational qualifications etc in this post.
Delhi University Vacancy Details 2017 (For Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts)
Name of Department– Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
Number of Vacancies– 04 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Lab Helper: 01 Post
DU Associate Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification: A Ph.D from Government of India recognized Institution/ University in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Biomedical Sciences or related discipline for S.No-01, 02, Class 12th pass with Science Subjects with 50% Marks for S.No-02, Class 10th pass for S.No-03.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 Important Dates and Details (For Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts)
- Date and Time of Interview: 27th November 2017 (Monday) at 09:30 am
- Reporting Time: Till 10:30 am
- Eligible candidates need to attend the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 27th November 2017 (Monday) at 09:30 am.Venue: Dr. B R Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
How to Apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 for Associate, Assistant, and Helper posts?
Students who wish to apply for Delhi University Recruitment can apply as per their qualification. You have to check the eligibility conditions before fill the DU 2017 Application form.
Stay tuned for more updates on Delhi University Recruitment 2017.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!