CWC Eligibility 2020 | Age Limit, Relaxation, Educational Qualification, and Nationality
CWC Eligibility 2020:- Candidates applying for various posts under Central Warehousing Corporation, CWC 2020 Recruitment need to meet various Eligibility requirements as set by CWC officials.
- Applicants need to meet Educational Qualification, Nationality and Age Limit as set differently by the officials for various CWC posts to apply online.
- In this post, find all the required Eligibility requirements for CWC 2020 Recruitment.
- Age Relaxation will also be provided to candidates who belong to reserved category.
- Also, find various Citizenships Eligibility in order to apply for CWC 2020.
- To know more about CWC Recruitment, Read our post on CWC Recruitment.
CWC Eligibility 2020
Application for Central Warehousing Corporation will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as per the official CWC 2020 Notification. Applicants need to meet the Age, Citizenship & Educational Qualification requirements in order to be eligible to apply online for various posts under CWC Recruitment 2020.
Below, we have mentioned detailed CWC Eligibility 2020;
CWC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Educational Qualification – CWC Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required for CWC Recruitment 2020 is Graduation. Given below is the educational qualification for CWC Recruitment;
|Post Code||Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized from a recognized University/Institute.||NIL|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/Institution.||NIL|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A degree in Civil Engineering.||NIL|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||A degree in Electrical Engineering.||NIL|
|5||Accountant||B. Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants||3 years|
|6||Superintendent (General)||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution||NIL|
|7||Junior Superintendent||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution||NIL|
|8||Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as the medium of examination||NIL|
|9||. Junior Technical Assistant||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.||NIL|
Age Limit – CWC Eligibility Criteria
The CWC Recruitment age limit varies for different posts. Given below is the minimum age limit to apply for various posts in CWC;
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Age|
|1.||Management Trainee (General)||28 Years|
|2.||Management Trainee (Technical)||28 Years|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30 Years|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||30 Years|
|6.||Superintendent (General)||30 Years|
|7.||Junior Superintendent||30 Years|
|8.||Hindi Translator||28 Years|
|9.||Junior Technical Assistant||28 Years|
Age Relaxation – CWS Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who belong to reserved categories will be eligible for Age Relaxation as per the Govt. norms.
In the table below, we have mentioned Age relaxation for various categories as per latest CWC Eligibility Criteria;
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Dependents of those died in the riots of 1984||5 Years|
Nationality/ Citizenship – CWC Eligibility Criteria
In order to fulfill the Citizenship Eligibility, a candidate must be either;
(i) a Citizen of India
(ii) a subject of Nepal
(iii) a subject of Bhutan
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Important Notes – CWC Eligibility Criteria
- Working Knowledge of Computer for all the posts will be an extra advantage
- With regard to specialization in case of MBA, applicants must possess specific specification in relevant discipline only.
- Sub-specialization like MBA (IT) with specialization in marketing shall not be treated as specialization in marketing or any sub-specialization of similar nature will not be considered against the core specialization.
- In case of MBA Dual Specialization, one of the fields of specialization should be in the fields prescribed for the post.
- In the case of Major/ Minor specialization, the major specialization should be in the fields prescribed i.e. Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Management or Supply Chain Management.
- For the post of Accountant, the period of ‘Articleship’ shall not be counted in requisite experience.
Hope you liked this post on CWC Eligibility Criteria 2020. If you have any Query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!