Current affairs for bank exams month wise – Get Latest Notes,Study material
Current affairs for bank exams month wise – Get here monthly current affairs 2017 for the preparation of banking exams like SBI, IBPS, RBI, Bank of Baroda, RRB etc.
Current affairs for bank exams month wise 2017
Bank exams are the exams conducted by the autonomous agency called IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Hence the exam is commonly known as IBPS exam which started as a standard for all banks to select their employees from 1984 under the control of RBI and public sector banks. The eligibility to take these exams is a basic graduation. This article gives a brief overview of the current affairs of 2017 that are an important prerequisite for bank exam preparation. You have to consider month wise current affairs to get a complete knowledge of the vast news in every month.
So here is the Important Current Affairs 2017
Topics to cover under current affairs of January 2017:
1. Budget 2017 is the most important topic to be studied. The impact of demonetization and expectations, the impact on real estate and infrastructure, merging railway and general budget and FRBM act are the main topics to be studied
2. Introduction and implementation of technology for various smart cities such as laser technology based RTO check post in Rajasthan, School management system and other such digitization methods which were adopted in many states should be studied under current affairs for bank exams
3. Death of ex-union minister B.V. Patil
4. Science discoveries
5. Kerala Budget
These are the Important Current Affairs 2017 in the month of January.
Topics to cover under current affairs of February 2017:
Current affairs 2017 for bank exams that need to be revised from the month of February –
1. A lot of major appointments have happened in February 2017. The major ones to be studied are appointment of Chief secretary of Maharashtra, Director of SVP national police academy, Director of Sapient India, Goodwill Ambassador, new spokesperson of MEA and chief information commissioner of Jammu and Kashmir
2. Under the railways, the launch of new catering policy and launch of Antyodaya and Humsafar express should be covered
3. Sports – Induction of Kohli as Indian Cricket team captain and entry of Robot Table tennis in Guinness World record
4. Signing of MoU between Indian and ADB for Vishakapatnam- Chennai Industrial corridor; MoU between India – UAE for energy efficiency approval.
5. Bihar Budget
These are the Important Current Affairs 2017 for bank exams in the month of February.
Topics to cover under current affairs of March 2017:
Current affairs 2017 for bank exams that need to be revised from the month of March –
1. Electricity has seen some improvement in March with Bihar giving power bill subsidy, Karnataka’s BHEL commissioning supercritical power and India becoming the next exporter of electricity. India’s association with IEA should be studied.
2. Padmashree awards conferred to be studied
3. Supreme court verdict on BS –IV norms and a ban on sales/registrations of not BS-IV should be covered.
4. Postage stamp release on Cub, Scouts
5. Sports – FIFA: Messi’s suspension, Turkey’s player stripped of Olympic medals, Asian Hockey Awards, and ban on Pakistani cricketer are to be covered under Sports
6. Four GST Bills passed by Lok sabha in March should be studied and Argentina’s medicinal approval of Marijuana is an important current affairs 2017.
current affairs for bank exams month wise :
Topics to cover under current affairs of April 2017:
1. A month of celebrations with Narendra Modi launching the book of Vachanas on Basava Jayanti, International Jazz day, Chemical Welfare Remembrance Day for victims, Immunization week, World day for safety and health are the events to be studied
2. The awards conferred including Jnanpit, Pierre L’Enfant award, Oscars, and Shahrukh Khan’s First Ted Talk are the achievements to be covered
3. UDAN scheme launch by the P.M, ISRO’s 5 satellites to be launched, Agni III test firing, Water conservation program in Bundelkhand, launch of MSEFC portal and MyMSME mobile App are the technical ventures to be studied
4. Foreign news such as India – Egypt ties, Iceball planet discovery, UAE’s first solar plant in Dubai are the current affairs covered under this month.
5. Death of Tamil Actor Vinu Chakravarthy.
The above gives you a brief overview of what should be studied in every month under current affairs 2017 for bank exams. A descriptive knowledge about these topics can get you an in depth knowledge of all the news in 2017. Events, technology, sports, science, appointments and many more should be carefully studied in depth to have a vast knowledge of current affairs 2017.
Prepare Current affairs for bank exams month wise along with notes, study materials to ensure success in various banking exams.
Share your thoughts/queries here!