Current Affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF- Today’s Current Affairs Updated
- Current Affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF
- Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- National
- Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- International
- Current Affairs PDF for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Banking and Business
- Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Appointments
- Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Agreements
- Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Awards and Honors
- Current Affairs 2017 3rd November – Defence
Current Affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF- Get current affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF with daily GK updates
Current Affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF
Current Affairs 3rd November 2017, today’s current affairs- Knowledge of current affairs has become extremely essential in this era of modernization. Especially when you are preparing for bank, SSC and govt. jobs, current affairs is asked for more weightage in many exams. In this post, we bring you current affairs 3rd November- an exclusive edition featuring current affairs from national and international domain. The post on Current Affairs 3rd November 2017 will give you detailed notes to prepare for GK and current affairs for competitive exams. You can prepare important events, current affairs today and GK today for any exam you wish to appear in this post on 3rd November 2017 current affairs.
We post articles like current affairs 2nd November 2017 and Quizzes on daily basis to help you prepare for GA section during any competitive exam preparation. GK section is a primary section asked in exam pattern of various exams like SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal, etc. For more posts on current affairs of this month, you can go through Current affairs November 2017 page. This post on current affairs 3rd November 2017 PDF will give away latest news of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian & International affairs, persons, defence, environment, etc.
Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- National
- Shri Giriraj Singh launched MSME Samadhaan, the MSME Delayed Payment Portal
- According to Forbes’ real-time billionaire’s list, Chairman of RIL Mukesh Ambani pips China’s Hui Ka Yan to become Asia’s richest person with a total wealth of $42.1 billion,
- A 45 member contingent of the Indian Air Force had started for Israel to be a participant at the exercise ‘Blue Flag-17’.
- In the sea off Mumbai coast, a 210-meter-high statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is being built.
- India could enter into top 100 in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business rankings, with the largest improvement on back of big gains on a number of measures among all countries.
- The maximum age of joining ‘National Pension System’ has been increased by Union Ministry of Finance from existing 60 years to 65 years.
- The 9th edition of ‘CMS Vatavaran’ will commence from 2nd November 2017 in Delhi.
- CEO of ICICI Bank Chanda Kochhar and bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra have been included in the list of “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” by Forbes.
Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- International
- Cabinet approves agreement between India and Armenia on “cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters”.
- India Slips 21 Slots on WEF Gender Gap index.
Current Affairs PDF for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Banking and Business
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank recently approved USD 2 million loans (Rs. 13,000 crores) for 5 projects in AP (Andhra Pradesh).
- SBI slashed benchmark lending rate by 0.05 percent across maturities.
- Paytm Payments Bank has appointed ICICI Bank executive Sudhanshu Jain as its CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Appointments
- Neelamani N. Raju has been appointed as Karnataka’s First Woman Police Chief
- Ajay Bisaria has been appointed as India’s Next High Commissioner to Pakistan
Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Agreements
- Indiana and Karnataka in Pact for Sister-State Ties
- State of Assam Signs MoUs with Singapore for Skilling State’s Youth
Current Affairs for 3rd November 2017 PDF- Awards and Honors
- K Satchidanandan has been selected for the ‘Ezhuthachan Puraskaram’ award.
Current Affairs 2017 3rd November – Defence
- Indian Air Force Contingent in Israel to participate in ‘Ex Blue Flag-17’
- Joint Indo-Russia Tri-Services exercise Indra-2017 has been successfully conducted
You can also download the Current affairs of 3rd November 2017 PDF- Click Here
Stay tuned for more fresh content on Current Affairs 3rd November 2017.
You may also like to read-
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!