Current Affairs 31st October 2017 PDF- Today’s Current Affairs Updated
- Current Affairs 31st October 2017
- Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- National
- Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- International
- Current Affairs PDF for 31st October 2017- BOOKS
- Current Affairs PDF for 31st October 2017 PDF- AWARDS AND HONORS
- Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- DEFENCE
- Current Affairs 2017 31st October – SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Current Affairs 31st October 2017- Get current affairs 31st October 2017 PDF with daily GK updates
Current Affairs 31st October 2017
Current Affairs 31st October 2017, today’s current affairs- Current affairs has become one of the most vital sections asked in competitive exams. When you look at the exam pattern of bank, SSC and govt. jobs, current affairs is asked everywhere and has become a major yardstick to analyze a person’s intelligence. In this article, we are providing current affairs 31st October- a special feature on national & international affairs. If you wish to prepare for current affairs of national, international events which are covered in all exams, stay tuned to our current affairs page for latest updates like Current Affairs 31st October 2017. If you wish to make notes on current affairs today and GK today for competitive exam preparation, go through this post on 31st October 2017 current affairs.
Articles like Current Affairs 31st October 2017 and Quizzes are designed by experts to enhance your competitive exam preparation for exams like SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal, etc. You can also go through other posts on Current affairs of October 2017 which will give you set of crucial events taken place in the whole month. This current affairs PDF is a comprehensive document covering major events on business & economy, banking & finance, Indian & International affairs, persons, defence, environment, etc.
Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- National
- The Finance department of Haryana allocated a sum of 31.64 crore to engage 15, 000 apprentices from the month of December. This, in turn, will strengthen manpower of different departments of the Haryana government.
- The new Bidar – Kalaburagi Railway Line was dedicated by PM Narendra Modi to the Nation by unveiling a plaque at Bidar Railway Station, Karnataka.
- Use of PFMS (Public Finance Management System) has been made mandatory for all central schemes.
- India to Host UN Wildlife Summit in 2020
- Delhi Principal Home Secretary Satya Gopal transferred to Arunachal Pradesh as the new chief secretary.
- Indian Army finalized infantry modernization at a cost of approx. Rs 40,000 crore to replace its ageing & obsolete weapons.
Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- International
- Italy PM Paolo Gentiloni on Two-Day Visit to India
- The World’s First Hydrogen Tram Begins its Operation in China
- AU Small Bank, SIDBI Launch a Fund of Rs 200 crore for MSMEs
- SIDBI Revamps Portal for Easy Access of Credit
Current Affairs PDF for 31st October 2017- BOOKS
- Book on Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s Inspirational Words was released
Current Affairs PDF for 31st October 2017 PDF- AWARDS AND HONORS
- Cleartrip was recognized as the ‘Best Mobile App for Travel’ at Mobexx Awards
Current Affairs for 31st October 2017 PDF- DEFENCE
- Vice Admiral Ajit Kumar is appointed as the Vice Chief of Naval Staff
- Kidambi Srikanth Wins French Open to Clinch 4th Super Series Title of 2017
- Indian Junior Team Win Bronze Medal in Johor Cup Hockey
- Virat Kohli becomes the fastest runner to score 9000 ODI Runs
Current Affairs 2017 31st October – SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- The first cricket stadium of Rwanda was inaugurated on 29th oct 2017 by President Paul Kagame. This stadium will serve as a permanent home for developing the sport in the country.
- Kidambi Srikanth from India set a milestone as he became the first Indian player to win four superseries titles in a year after he had won the men’s singles title at the French Open.
You can also download the Current affairs of 31st October PDF- Click Here
Stay tuned for more fresh content on Current Affairs 31st October 2017.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!