CTET Cut Off Marks 2019 – Check CTET Expected Cut Off Marks
- CTET Cut Off Marks 2019
- How To Check CTET Cut Off Mark 2019 ??
The CTET 2019 Exam is going to take place on December 8. The candidates can check the elaborated and section-wise CTET Exam Analysis 2019 on the 8th. Also, check the expected CTET cut off 2019 in this post
CTET Cut Off Marks 2019
The candidates who score 60+ or 60% marks will be considered as those candidates who have qualified the paper. According to the CTET Cut off trends, it has been observed that the cut off has increased with the years.
- After the result, official CTET Answer Key will also be released on the official website at the end of December 2019
- There are 2144 CTET Exam Centers across India where the exam is taking place
- The students who score 60% or more in the exam will become a part of the final recruitment process
- Students who do not qualify the paper can again appear in the exam in order to get the job
CTET Expected Cut Off Marks 2019
CTET Cut off 2019 will be out after the release of CTET 2019 Result in January 2020. This page will be updated with the CTET Expected Cutoff once it is officially declared on the official website after the result is out. The CTET Cut off 2019 expected is given below category-wise:
The candidates can go through the sectional cut off marks of various years to get a better understanding of what to expect and what not to expect and prepare accordingly. Here we provide the candidates with the CTET Previous Year Cut Off marks for 2018,2017,2016 and 2015.
CTET Previous Year Cut Off 2018
The CTET Cut off 2018 category-wise is given below:
CTET Previous Year Cut Off 2017
The CTET Cut off 2017 category-wise is as follows:
CTET Previous Year Cut Off 2016
The category-wise CTET Cut off 2016 is the following:
CTET Previous Year Cut Off 2015
The category-wise CTET Cut off 2015 is as below:
How To Check CTET Cut Off Mark 2019 ??
Follow the steps given below in order to check CTET Cut Off Marks:
Step- 1-Visit the official website of CTET
Step 2-Various notification updates will appear on the screen
Step 3- Now candidates should search for CTET Cut Off and click on it
Step 4-A new page will appear on the screen
Step 5-The category-wise cut off for CTET will be there on the screen
Step 6-The candidate needs to download the page
Step 7- And take out 2-3 print-outs of the same for future reference
CTET Eligibility Certificate Validity
The students can read the following information in regard to the CTET eligibility certificate:
- CTET qualifying certificate shall be valid for the next seven years from the CTET Result declaration date for all the categories.
- This simply means that the students can apply again for the positions of teachers until 7 years from the result declaration date of CTET
Number of Attempts in CTET
- The students can take CTET as many times as they want to appear, in order to acquire a CTET certificate, as there are no limitations on the number of attempts in the CTET test.
- Students can also appear in the exam again to improve the score even though they have qualified it
CTET Cutoff Marks – Qualifying Score and Qualifying Certificate
- The students who have qualified the CTET exam shall be given Marks Statement after the declaration of the result.
- Only those students will be given the Eligibility Certificate/Qualifying Certificate/Marks Statement who succeed in securing minimum 60% marks in the exam.
- This statement is also known as the CTET qualifying certificate which is a kind of document that proves the certificate validity of any student or aspirant if they have cleared the exam or not.
- Clearing the CTET does not mean that the students will be given the job
- Clearing the CTET exam means that the aspirant has just satisfied one of the many eligibility criteria for a certain appointment.
Share your thoughts/queries here!