CTET Answer Key 2019
- CTET Answer Key 2019
This year, the CTET Exam has taken place on July 07, 2019. The Central Board of Education has released the answer key on their official website on July 24, 2019.
The CTET Result has been out on the official website of CBSE on July 30, 2019. Enter your registration number and date of birth and submit it. The scorecard will be displayed on your screen.
CTET Answer Key 2019
The CTET Answer Key indicates the number of questions the candidate has answered correctly. Along with that, the number of incorrect answers will also be mentioned. On the basis of correct and incorrect answers, the students’ actual score secured in the exam will be assessed.
- CTET Cut Off helps the candidate finalize if they qualify for the eligibility criteria
- The Provisional Answer key for Paper 1 Set P, Q, R, S are uploaded in this post
- According to the CTET, this year, the exam was a moderate level of difficulty
- Students must secure 60% marks in this exam in order to get recruited
- The provisional answer key for Paper 2 is also for sets W, X, Y, Z are also updated in this post
|Download CTET Answer Key Paper 1||Download CTET Answer Key Paper 2|
CTET Answer Key 2019 (Unofficial)
The students can check out the following table for the CTET Answer Key 2019 (Unofficial):
|CTET (Unofficial) Answer Key 2019 Paper 1||CTET Answer Key 2019(Unofficial) Paper 2|
|CTET Answer-Key 2019 Paper 1 Set P||CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set W|
|CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set Q||CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set X|
|CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set R||CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set Y|
|CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set S||CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set Z|
How To Check CTET Answer Key 2019?
Follow the steps given below in order to check CTET Answer Key 2019:
- Visit the official website of CTET
- Look for the link that says View OMR Sheet/CTET Answer Key/Challenge Answer Keys
- Click on it
- Enter Registration Number & Password (Date of birth)
- Click enter
- The CTET Answer Key will appear
- Save and download it
How To Challenge CTET Answer Key?
Candidates have an option of challenging the CTET Answer key 2019. They can use the link we have mentioned above. The last date to challenge the CTET Answer Key is July 26, 2019
At the time they challenge the answer key, they must take care of the following things:
- The students who challenge the answer key shall have to pay a charge of INR1000
- Candidates can pay the fee via Credit/Debit Card
- The fee paid will be non-refundable
- In any case, a mistake or error if found in the answer key, the fee shall be refunded to the candidate
How to Evaluate Marks Using Answer Key?
The students should evaluate their marks according to the marking scheme that is provided by the Central Board of Education. In order to evaluate the probable marks, the aspirants shall add and subtract the marks as follows:
Note: Candidates must know that these marks will just act as a predicted score because the official CTET Result 2019 shall be only declared by CBSE itself
- For each right attempt, one shall add 01 mark
- There will be no negative marking, which simply means, that the candidates shall not subtract any mark for any wrong answer
Score in CTET 2019 Paper 1 = Total number of correct answers
CTET OMR Sheet
The Central Board of Secondary Education releases the OMR Sheet for CTET. Candidates need to fill in their registration number and date of birth in order to download their OMR Sheets on the official websites.
- If any student wants a photocopy of their OMR sheet, they have to pay INR500
- The students shall pay this charge by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education from any nationalized bank such that it is payable at New Delhi.
CLAT Cut Off Expected 2019
CTET Cut off for 2019 will be out after the release of CTET 2019 Result in August. This page will be updated with the CTET Cutoff once it is officially declared on the official website along with the result. The CTET Cut off 2019 expected is given below category-wise:
CTET Result 2019
The CTET Result 2019 has been out on July 30, 2019. Candidates can check CTET 2019 Result on the official website of CTET. All they need to do is log in on the official website with their registration credentials.
- CBSE does not inform the students in regard to the availability of the CTET result and so it is the duty of the aspirant to keep a check on it
- CTET qualifying certificate will be valid for the next seven years from the date of result declaration for the different category
Important Highlights for CTET Answer Key 2019
The CTET exam paper comes with 4 different sets. A separate answer key is uploaded on the official website for all the sections in the CTET Exam. Read as follows for more information regarding the CTET 2019 Answer Key:
- There are two papers in CTET: Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- CTET Paper 1 Answer Key is for those appeared for Primary stage and CTET Paper 2 Answer key is meant to be for the elementary stage.
- Any kind of requests for re-checking, re-evaluation, re-assessment will not be taken into consideration.
- Students who raise challenges on the Answer key for CTET 2019 shall be paying the fee of INR1000. The fee will be non-refundable.
- Students who want a photocopy of their OMR sheet (answer sheet) will have to pay INR500.
CTET FAQs 2019 (Frequently Asked Questions)
The students can check the answers to frequently asked questions as follows:
Q. Is the CTET exam online or offline?
A. The CTET Exam is conducted in offline mode. There are possibilities where they might transform it into an online mode in the future.
Q. Can we correct CTET form 2019?
A. Yes. The dates to correct CTET form 2019 were March 25 – April 1, 2019, this year.
Q. Is there negative marking in CTET?
A. No, there is no negative marking in CTET Exam. There are two papers: Paper 1 & Paper 2. All the questions in both exams will be multiple choice.
Q. Is B.Ed important for CTET?
A. Yes. Students applying for CTET Exam must have completed their B.Ed. in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria for CTET Exam.
Q. Can I apply for CTET without B.Ed?
A. Yes. Students can apply for CTET without B.Ed. Another way of meeting the eligibility criteria is to have passed 12th with good marks as well as an education diploma/degree.
Share your thoughts/queries here!