CTET Admit Card 2018 to be Out Soon at ctet.nic.in
The official CTET notice was released in June 2018. The CTET exam date which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 16th September 2018, has now been postponed to 9th December 2018 according to an official notice. The CTET admit card is expected to be released around 10 days before the exam i.e. in the last week of November. Scroll down to read more details.
CTET Admit Card 2018
As the CTET examination is re-scheduled to be conducted on 9th November 2018, applicants can download their official CTET Admit Card through the direct link provided in this post. We will update this post as soon as the official link to download CBSE CTET Hall Ticket will go active. Find the steps to download the call letter for CTET 2018 exam below;
How to Download CTET 2018 Admit Card
The application link is not yet active. We will update the link here as soon as the official link is active.
Direct Link to Download CTET Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- And click on Current Opportunities.
- After that, click on Download CTET Call Letter link under the appropriate advertisement.
- Then, enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password/ DOB to log in.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for future use.
Documents to Carry to the Exam
- CTET Hall Ticket 2018 color printout
- 2 recent colored passport-size photographs
- Valid photo-identity proof in original as well as photocopies
You can go through the tips on How to Crack CTET Exam to get yourself exam ready.
Details Present on CTET Admit Card 2018
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for the exam if any
So, tell us, did you find our post on CTET 2018 Admit Card helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more hall ticket updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!