CTET Admit Card 2019 is Out on ctet.nic.in | Download Now!
The CTET Exam 2019 is going to be taking place on July 07, 2019. It is compulsory for all the candidates that they must carry their official CTET Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall.
The CTET Admit Card has been released on June 21, 2019.
CTET Admit Card 2019
The applicants can download their official CTET Admit Card through the direct link provided in this post. We have updated the official link to download CBSE CTET Hall Ticket. Find the steps to download the call letter for CTET 2019 exam below
- The candidates must check everything mentioned on their admit card must be accurate
- In case there is an error, they must contact the officials
- Without the admit card, the officials will not let any candidate write the exam
- The students should keep multiple copies of admit card with them
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam time is set
- The students must not forget to stick their passport size on their CTET admit card 2019
How to Download CTET Admit Card 2019
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card for CTET 2019:
- Visit the official website
- Then, click on the Careers link.
- And click on Current Opportunities.
- After that, click on Download CTET Call Letter link under the appropriate advertisement.
- Then, enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password/ DOB to log in.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for future use.
Documents to Carry to the Exam
Several documents are required to carry to the exam hall along with the CTET Admit Card, mentioned as follows:
- CTET Hall Ticket 2018 color printout
- 2 recent colored passport-size photographs
- Valid photo-identity proof in original as well as photocopies
Details Present on CTET Admit Card 2019
All the details regarding the candidates and regarding the exam they are appearing for will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s mother’s name
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Category
- Photograph of the candidate (students shall make sure their photo is pasted on the call letter)
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for the exam if any
CTET Admit Card 2019 Discrepancy
In any case, the students find any kind of error or mistakes in their admit card, they shall contact the officials and get it corrected immediately with the help of the following contact and e-mail details:
|Name of officer & the Designation||Contact number and E-mail ID|
|P I SABU Director (CTET, JNVST & Misc. Exam)||Tel.- 011-22235774 | Fax- 011-22235775 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|S DEVADAS Joint Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240142 Fax- 011-22240142 Email: email@example.com|
|ANIL KAPOOR Assistant Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240106 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SHIKHA TOMAR Assistant Secretary (Account)||Tel.- 011-22240107 Email: email@example.com|
|SUNITA KOUNDAL Sr. Private Secretary (Misc. Exam & CTET)||Tel. 011-22240174 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RENU SETHI Sr. Private Secretary (Director Office)||Tel. 011-22235774|
CTET Exam Centers 2019
The candidates will be allotted centers of exam and they will not be changed later on. The following map indicates where all the exam takes place:
Share your thoughts/queries here!