CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy for 17 Scientist and Sr. Scientist
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017 : 17 Scientist and Sr. Scientist Posts
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or CSIR is recruiting Engineers, Architects and Ph.D holders for post of Scientist and Senior Scientist. CSIR Engineers recruitment process has started and CSIR – CBRI is inviting applications for the same. Candidates interested in research can apply for CSIR CBRI 2017.
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017:
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is among the foremost Scientific and Industrial Research Set-ups in the World.
CSIR CBRI, Roorkee is a premier institute that lays emphasis on areas of research like Advanced Construction Materials, Structure and Foundation, Energy Efficient Building Systems and health monitoring of building structures, development and innovation, etc.
|Designation||Post||Pay Matrix||Salary||Upper Age Limit|
|Scientist||17 Vacancies||Level 11, 7th CPC, Rs. 67,700 and allowances||Rs. 67,700 + DA + HRA||32 years|
|Senior Scientist||7th CPC, Level 12, Rs. 78800 and allowances||Rs. 78800+DA+HRA||37 years|
Vacancies CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017:
|Post Code||Pay Level||Post||Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|1||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||8||4||1||1||2|
|2||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||03||0||2||0||2|
|03||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||01||0||0||0||1|
|04||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||01||0||1||0||0|
|05||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||01||0||0||0||1|
|06||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||01||0||0||0||1|
|07||Level 12||Sr. Scientist||02||0||0||0||0|
Out of 17 posts, two are reserved for Persons with Disability for Orthopedic disability, Locomotor disability, cerebral palsy and one leg affected – Right or Left or Hearing Impaired Candidates.
Education Qualification and Work Experience for CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should have M.E/M.Tech in Civil Engineering, and specialisation in Structural Engineering. Some of the Scientists are also required form M.E in Mechanical engineering, Electronics and Instrumentations, Electrical Engineering, Ph.D in Chemistry, M.Arch in Architecture, Ph.D in Physics, Ph.D in physical Chemistry,
|Maximum Age of Scientist||32 years|
|Maximum Age of Senior Scientist||37 years|
How to Apply for CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates must apply online from the official website at the following Link – Click Here
- Candidates should create account by providing valid Email Id for Scientist Post selected
- Follow steps by logging into the system and placing an applications
- Candidate should pay application fee of Rs. 500
- Women and Reserved Category candidates need not pay application fee
- Candidate should print Application and keep it for record
- After filling Online application form, candidate must send it to the below address within a period of 7 days from the closing of online application – 03/10/2017.
|Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee – 247667|
Candidate should send Attested copies of following documents along with application form:
1. High School/ Secondary School Certificate showing Date of Birth
2. Diploma Degree certificate and mark sheet in support of essential qualification
3. E-receipt of Online application fee of Rs. 500/-
4. Self attested copy of Experience Certificate
5. Caste certificate if applicable
6. NOC from Govt if employed with PSU
Stay tuned for more updates on CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!