CSIO Notification | Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 26 Vacancy
CSIO Notification | Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in Interview for 26 Vacancy
CSIO Notification 2018 – Apply for 26 Posts
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh has released an official CSIO notification on their website. Via this notice, they are inviting eligible candidates to walk-in for an interview for various posts. A total number of 26 vacancies need to be filled. The walk-in interview venue is Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Sector-30C, Chandigarh. You need to come prepared on 23rd and 24th April 2018 at 8:45 A.M. sharp as per the post requirement. We advise you to go prepared with all the comments required, formal clothes, neat style, and a confident plus knowledgeable mind. Please note that the posts are available only on contract basis. Scroll down to read more details.
Take Free Paramount SSC Mock Tests
Important Dates for CSIO Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 19th April 2018
- Walk-in interview – 23rd and 24th April 2018 (8:45 A.M.)
CSIO Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 10
- PA Level I – 1
- Level II – 5
- Level III – 8
- Research Associate – 1
- Senior Research Fellow – 1
Interview Venue for CSIO Notification 2018
Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Sector-30C, Chandigarh
Eligibility Criteria for CSIO Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above the age of 28 years for PA Level I, some PA Level II posts and Junior Research Fellow, 30 years for some PA Level II posts, 32 years for Senior Research Fellow, and 35 years for PA Level III and Research Associate.
- Educational Qualifications – For detailed eligibility criteria, please check the official notification. We have attached the PDF below.
Documents to bring to the Interview Venue
- Filled application form downloaded from the website
- Original and attested photocopies of qualifications and category
Selection Process for CSIO Recruitment 2018
All the interested and eligible candidates need to walk-in for the interview at the specified venue on the specified date and time. If the number of applicants is extreme, a written test may be conducted or screening purposes. Or shortlisting may be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying exam. Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear for the interview.
Scroll down to see the official notice.
So, tell us, did you find our post on CSIO Notification | Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 26 Vacancy helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!