Crack the SBI Clerk Exam 2016 with these useful Tips
With the release of notification for SBI Clerk Exam 2016, its time now for the aspirants to fasten their seat belts and start burning candle at both ends. With limited seats left on the other side, candidates along with hard work and determination need to have a proper plan to crack the exam. With fixed time for loads of questions and limited time for each section, time management will play a key role in one’s success.
Basic Tips for SBI Clerk 2016
Scoring reasonable marks is what every candidates should look into, Below are some useful tips that would help you in scoring decent marks and make it up to the selection.
- Thorough-going Syllabus – Not knowing the syllabus you are preparing for is like going into war with no arms. The first step for any preparation process is to get complete knowledge of the SBI Clerk 2016 syllabus and cover every topic mentioned in it.
- Arrange the needful amenities – Before starting the groundwork, aspirants must have all the useful resources like books, syllabus, notes, SBI Clerk practice papers, SBI Clerk previous year question papers Clear all the doubts and uncovered topics so that you reach the exams with no stone unturned.
- Reading Skills – This tip is like hitting two birds with a stone. Reading newspapers and magazines will help in improving English skills and also keep one updated with the current affairs going around the globe.
- Practice makes a man perfect – This will help you in strengthening your base and polishing the topics you have covered. Practice questions covering different topics and spend more time on the topics that you are least confident about. One can also go for online mock tests as it will help in dealing with the time factor.
- Attempt paper carefully – While attempting questions, one should stay calm, go through each and every question patiently and answer them with utmost care. Attempt all questions nicely and try to solve the paper in allotted time period.
These tips can be very useful while preparing for SBI Clerk Exam 2016.
ALL THE BEST