How To Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching | SBI Clerk Preparation
- SBI Clerk Exam Highlights: How To Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
- Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
- Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Reasoning
- Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk English Language
- Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Maths (Numeric Ability)
- Take Mock Tests: Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
- Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Computer Aptitude
- SBI Clerk FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How To Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching | SBI Clerk Preparation | SBI Clerk exam is approaching near. A lot of students are looking for several things like study plan, coaching centers. This article is all about SBI Clerk Preparation Without Coaching
Latest: Click Here And Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card
SBI Clerk Exam Highlights: How To Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
The students must check out the following table that has main exam highlights of SBI Clerk before moving to the preparation strategy for SBI Clerk exam:
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||SBI Clerk|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs.600/-(UR) & Rs.100/-(R)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion||–|
Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
Yes! It, sure, is possible! It is not important that the students always need to leave their houses and sign up in some institute. The belief in oneself should always be alive.
So, today we are going to give you some major tips on how to prepare for SBI Clerk without any coaching or help. The best way to do big things is to be a help to yourself. So let’s start!
Before we move on to the preparation, there are a few guidelines every candidate must be aware of:
- Every candidate, firstly, try to learn and should know how to manage their time properly
- Secondly, there must be a study plan scheduled when a candidate is preparing without any coaching
- If candidates want, they can mold the study plan according to their comfort
- Candidates need to be a little (not too much) strict with themselves while preparing without coaching
- Candidates must perform (free) SBI Clerk Mock Tests regularly.
- Besides that, students must develop a habit of reading daily. Reading will improve a lot of things like speed of attempting exam etc.
- Our Free Current Affairs App will help the aspirants to be updated with the recent matters
- There should be a strict schedule of 6-8 hours of studying along with 2 breaks
- Reading the newspaper and watching the news every day is mandatory
Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Reasoning
Reasoning can be done very easily if we walk on the right tricks. There are some amazing tips to acquire the best score in Reasoning. The following are some ideas on how to crack Reasoning:
- The students should take out at least 2 hours for Reasoning Section in one day
- Secondly, students should focus on improving their logical skills to get the highest score in this exam
- Candidates must not forget to perform daily SBI Clerk Mock Tests For Free
- To improve the logical skills, candidates must solve mind games
- Moreover, candidates can do puzzles too, they help a great deal to enhance one’s Reasoning skills
- Memory improving riddles will also help
- Also, candidates should perform daily SBI Clerk Quizz (free) every day
- Previous question papers will help in forming an idea on how the exam might appear
- Clear all concepts in which candidates think they are weak
- Besides that, candidates should also practice SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- Practice without leaving any day
- Besides that, learn to Manage Time Effectively
Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk English Language
TheSBI Clerk English Preparation is not that tough as it is usually perceived. Just some simple tricks and ideas are all it takes to crack the SSC CGL English section. Following are some tips and tricks to get a good score in English without any coaching:
- Candidates must perform at least 2 comprehension passages regularly. This will increase the speed of doing passages
- Secondly, revise Idioms & Phrases every day for 20 minutes. Try to use them in daily life sentences.
- Perform Mock Tests without missing any day. Also, perform SBI Clerk Mock Tests
- Moreover, candidates must work on their vocabulary. The best way to enhance the vocabulary part is to revise more and more Synonyms and Antonyms
- Also, tell any friend to dictate new vocabulary words every. Write them down. This is how spellings are practiced. There should be no spelling errors in the English section.
- Candidates must practice One Word Substitution without missing any day
- Grammar should be perfect. To improve grammar, work on mainly Tenses, Prepositions, Conjunctions
- The aspirant has to be outstanding in Active-Passive. There should be a daily practice of at least 20 minutes
Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Maths (Numeric Ability)
Maths section always comes with challenges. But, it can also be cleared without any coaching or help. Candidates must follow a good study plan. Also, apply the following instructions:
- Firstly, practice and master the concepts of various sections
- Do not go for cramming or learning the formulas.
- Do not forget to perform at least 1 SBI Clerk Mock Tests on a daily basis
- Moreover, understanding the concept will be a great choice if the candidate wants to score high
- Focus extra on Trigonometry, Algebra & Geometry. The three sections are very interesting and take a certain much space in the question paper.
- The candidates should focus on studying with interest rather than feeling bored
- Also, to get more marks, it is important to build an interest in the subject
- Perform 1 SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- Practice at least 2 topics every day to own perfection in the subject
Take Mock Tests: Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching
It is quite visible that it is always advised to the candidates to perform more and more Mock Tests while preparing for SBI Clerk exam or any other competitive exam. So, the students must read the main reasons for us advising Mock Tests as follows:
- Firstly, candidates must add in their daily study plan that they should definitely perform at least 2 Mock Tests regularly
- Secondly, the main reason is that mock tests help the candidates to evaluate their own performance
- Also, candidates will get to know a lot of their mistakes and the areas they need to improve
- Moreover, mock tests are like teachers who are totally unbiased and give fair results to the students
Crack SBI Clerk Without Coaching: SBI Clerk Computer Aptitude
The students can check the Preparation Strategy for SBI Clerk Computer Aptitude as follows:
Also, see SBI Clerk Vacancy
- The students must take out at least 2 hours for Computer Aptitude in a day
- Candidates should practice solving more and more Previous Year Exam Paper and Model Question Papers which are based on Computer Knowledge. This practice will help candidates understand the subject a lot
- Secondly, students must read topics of Computer Aptitude every day so that they don’t feel alien towards it when they appear in the question paper
- Besides that, students must take notes in order to make the revision easy at the last time
SBI Clerk FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The candidates appearing for the SBI Clerk Exam ask many questions. Some of them are solved as follows:
Q. Is there any negative marking in the SBI Clerk Exam?
A. Yes. There will be negative marking of 1/4 in SBI clerk Prelims & Mains Exam. For every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted from the correct answers
Q. Is the SBI Clerk exam difficult?
A. It is actually not about the difficult or easy. It all depends on the willingness to work hard to crack the exam. Moreover, the students should focus on smart work preferably during the time of preparation of SBI Clerk 2019. It is sure that the candidates who work according to the desire of cracking it, will crack the exam.
Q. What is the sectional cut off for SBI Clerk Exam?
A. Usually, the SBI Clerk Cut off lies between 65-70% marks. The candidates should put in so much effort that they must bring at least 65% in their exam.
Q. How can I prepare myself for the exam?
A. The candidates must know that the SBI Clerk exam is a very reputed exam in the banking sector. The students can start with being aware of the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk as a first step. Secondly, the students must compulsorily take more and more Mock Tests which help a lot in preparing for the examinations such as these. Moreover, students must practice more and more previous year question papers in order to understand the exam style as well as the fluctuation of the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk examination.
Q. Can I clear SBI Clerk in 2 months?
A. Yes. Definitely. Any individual working with determination and passion can crack the exam within a short period of time. Candidates must focus on the best preparing strategies like solving difficult SBI Clerk Mock Tests as well as setting a proper study schedule
Share your thoughts/queries here!