CPCB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Here for 21 Vacancies
- CPCB Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for CPCB Recruitment
- Vacancies for CPCB Recruitment 2017
- CPCB Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment
- Application Fee for Recruitment at CPCB
- Pay Scale
- Important Links – Official Notification
- Check CPCB Notification Here
Apply for multiple posts like Lower Division Clerk LDC at CPCB Recruitment 2017. Download official notification and get direct link to apply.
CPCB Recruitment 2017
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), a premier organisation under the Minister of Environment, Forest & Climate Change has released recruitment for various posts – Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Lower Division Clerk,Field Attendant, to fill 21 vacancies. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for you to get a job in this field. So, avail this opportunity and apply before last Date of Application, i.e., 17th December 2017. Go through this article to know more about CPCB Recruitment including its Vacancies, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process.
Important Dates for CPCB Recruitment
|Application starts from||20th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||17th December
Vacancies for CPCB Recruitment 2017
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Total|
CPCB Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Lower Division Clerk/Field Attendant
Maximum Age – 25 years
Minimum Age – 18 years
Scientist ‘B’/Assistant Law Officer/Senior Scientific Assistant
Maximum Age – 35 years
- Scientist ‘B’ – B.E./B.Tech in Chemical/Civil/ Environmental Engineering or M.Tech in Microbiology/Chemical Engineering.
- Assistant Law Officer – Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Senior Scientific Assistant – M.Sc from a recognized university.
- Lower Division Clerk – Graduate in any Discipline.
- Field Attendant – 8th pass.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD (UR) – 10 years
- Ex-serviceman – 5 years
Selection Procedure Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern and Selection procedure of CPCB Recruitment is yet to be updated. Keep visiting our page to get the latest updates of CPCB Recruitment.
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment
- Download the Application form from the link given above.
- Fill up Personal and Educational details carefully.
- Attach your Passport Size Photograph to the form.
- Attach the self-attested copies of your qualification certificates.
- Send the form to the address given below through post.
- Alternatively, you can also download the application form from Official Website.
- Now, click on the Jobs tab at the top.
- Click on the link that says “Applications invited for recruitment to the different posts on Direct Basis.”
- Download the Application Form.
- Follow Steps 2 to 5.
- Send the Filled up Application Form with title ‘The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment)’ on the below mentioned Address before 17th December 2017:
Central Pollution Control Board,
East Arjun Nagar,
Application Fee for Recruitment at CPCB
No application fee is there for the students.
- Assistant Law Officer – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
- Scientist ‘B’ – Rs. 56100 – 177500/-
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
- Field Attendant – Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
Important Links – Official Notification
Stay tuned for more updates on CPCB Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!