Final Coal India Results 2017 Out! – Download PDF
Coal India Results 2017- Check direct links to download Coal India Results for Management Trainees
Coal India Results 2017
Coal India Results 2017- The Coal India Limited has recently announced final result for the post of Management Trainees. After the written exam, interview for the shortlisted candidates was conducted from 24th July 2017 onwards for various disciplines in cities of Delhi, Kolkata, Nagpur and Hyderabad. In the current year, Coal India Limited has aimed to recruit candidates for 319 vacancies for the position of Management Trainees. In this post on Coal India Results 2017, we have mentioned details about final Coal India Results after interview. We have provided links for Coal India Result 2017 PDF download (discipline-wise) along with direct link of the official page.
The results of Coal India for subjects Geology and Environment discipline will be uploaded later in November 2017 first week. You can check the results for rest of the discplines-
Table 1- Coal India Final Results 2017 PDF Download
How to Check your Final CIL Results 2017 from Table 1
- You can find number of links given in table 1.
- You need to click on a respective link and a PDF file will be downloaded as CIL Final Result 2017.
- Open the PDF file and save it.
- Search for your roll number in the PDF file using CTRL+F
- If you roll is found in the page, then you are selected otherwise you are not.
How to Check your Final Coal India Results 2017 from Official Website
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how you can check your CIL written exam result 2017:
- Click on the link “Click Here to Check CIL Results 2017” given above in this post.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the respective link.
- Search for your roll number using CTRL+F
- If your roll number or name is seen, then you have cleared this stage.
Our heartiest congratulations to all successful candidates!
Stay tuned for more updates on Coal India Results 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!