Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers
- Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers
- CIL Systems IT Interview : Important Points to consider
- CIL Systems IT interview: Expected Questions
- How to Speak with Coal India Mechanical Interview Panel?
- Coal India Limited Interview Preparation tips for Mechanical Engineers – Who will take your interview?
- Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers – Do’s and Don’ts at Coal India Interview Limited Interview?
- Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers – How to Dress up for Coal India Interview?
Coal India Limited Interview Preparation tips for Mechanical Engineers : Get tips, expected questions, topics for CIL MT Mechanical Interview
Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers
How to Prepare for Coal India MT Interview for Mechanical – Coal India Limited System IT Interview preparation. Coal India Limited successfully conducted the written exam on March 26th 2017 for the recruitment of Management Trainees in 18 disciplines. Coal India is a Maha Ratna company and it is one of the most reputed companies to work for. Coal India conducts its own exam besides counting GATE score for recruiting in one of the most competitive exams on the country. It recruits one of the most best and brightest minds. Coal India MT exam is not just for techies but also for individuals from different academic streams. Lakhs of candidates appear for the Coal India Limited exam and it remains a very preferred job for several people. The article intends to help students as competition is intense in Coal India recruitment.
The duration of the Coal India interview is expected to be for about 30 minutes. The interviewer expects knowledge of Systems and IT
Coal India Limited conducts interview for Information Technology and candidates should have a high level of knowledge of Technicalities and of IT.
CIL Systems IT Interview : Important Points to consider
Technical Skills: Candidates applying for CIL Systems IT interview should have a firm grip of technology as knowing about technology is part of the designation. You need to be updated on the latest happenings in IT. Here are some basic skills you need to possess for IT : Networks, HTML, MS Office, Database, Documentation, Trouble shooting.
Certifications: A lot of IT certifications is an advantage for those applying for this post. If you have good certifications, let interviewers to know about it. You should also have a lot of interest in technology.
Programming Language: You will be asked about your ease at coding different languages. Knowledge of more languages is a plus point.
Trouble Shooting: Trouble Shooting is an important part of the job. Trouble shooting is the most important part of the job.
Flexibility: You have to convince your interviewers on the regards with your versatility. IT professional needs to have wide knowledge of the new developments in the field of IT.
CIL Systems IT interview: Expected Questions
Let us see some frequently asked questions for Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers.The candidates are given questions similar to ones given below
1. Do you have technical certifications?
2. What are the source control tools you know to use well?
3. Which are some favourite websites on technology that you read to stay updated?
4. How do you approach troubleshooting technical problems?
4. How do you feel Coal India will will help you in growing your career as a IT Professional?
5. What according to you is the big technical challenge at Coal India?
6. How comfortable are you working with software vendors and how much experience do you have working with them?
7.. What is meant by ‘Broadcast storm’?
8. What are your views on coding? What do you think is the future of coding?
9. How good are you working in a team?
10. Which is the most powerful coding language according to you?
11. What do you think are the pros and cons of the digital era?
12. Which IT company do you prefer over Coal India?
13. What is your vision for Coal India as a Company?
Documents required for CIL Mechanical interview :
Once, the results for the MT written examination is out, you will be issued call letters for CIL mechanical interview. You must carry the following documents failing which interview process shall face problems.
Biodata Form MT 2017: Coal India Limited shall issue Biodata Form and this shall be made available on the Coal India website.
SC/ST Certificate: Candidates who belong to Schedule caste and Schedule Tribe categories need to fill up form provided by Coal India and need to produce necessary document.
OBC Certificate: Candidates who belong to OBC (non-creamy layer) will have to fill up the form and produce necessary document.
PH certificate: Candidates who are physically handicapped need to fill up the form and need to produce necessary documents.
How to Speak with Coal India Mechanical Interview Panel?
- Be Polite and Soft spoken
- There should be absence of arrogance as this is not entertained
- Be courteous and graceful during the interviewer
- Stay truthful about your achievements and do not lie about anything. It is easy to find out about any lies made at interview at a later stage.
- Accept your mistake if you answered anything wrong during the interview.
- Be thankful to the interviewers if they appreciate you for any of your achievements.
Coal India Limited Interview Preparation tips for Mechanical Engineers – Who will take your interview?
The expert panel at Coal India Limited will consist of some of the finest panelists, Hrs. They are highly knowledgeable ad well exposed professionals. They understand the way work happens in PSU’s and the work culture followed by PSU’s.
Sometimes, CIL may also consist of psychologists. The interview observes the candidates and understands their underlying personality traits. It is advised to not lie to them as they will understand really quick. If you are unable to answer a question, please say you don’t know instead of making up. It is necessary to be honest.
Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers – Do’s and Don’ts at Coal India Interview Limited Interview?
- Do’s Be confident and dignified. It advised to be calm and composed. Stay modest about your acheivements and failures. Wear good clothes and wear ironed clothes. Carry handkerchief and pen for the interview. People often forget pen.
- Do not allow nervousness to take over yourself
- Do not fear, as this interview is not the end of your life
- Do not be rude, be polite and kind
- Do not get angry as you are being evaluated by the interviewers
- Do not be late for the interview
Coal India Limited Interview Preparation Tips for Mechanical Engineers – How to Dress up for Coal India Interview?
Dressing is important part of working in an office. Dress up decently. Do not go like you are going for a marriage or party. Dress smartly and decently. Wear neatly ironed formals. Do not wear jeans and casual T-Shirts. You can apply Deodorant, but spray it in limited quantity so that it does not become uncomfortable because of the aroma. Wear presentable clothes and ironed clothes. There should be no wrinkles on the Pant or Shirt that you are wearing.
Toprankers wishes the aspirants all the best for the Coal India Limited interview. Stay confident and give your best shot.
Stay tuned for more updates on Coal India Interview!
Share your thoughts/queries here!