CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 792 Posts
- CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates
- Vacancy Details for CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
- Payscale Details
- Application Fees
- How to Apply for CMHO Korea Recruitment?
- Important Links
CMHO Korea Recruitment – Check the latest vacancy released by CMHO for 792 posts. Get the details of the vacancies and eligibility.
CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018
Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) has recently rolled out a recruitment notification with bulk vacancies of 792 posts including Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Health Worker, Pharmacist, and other multiple posts. This is a jackpot offer for all the job seekers residing in Chhattisgarh. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply before the last date which is 26th April 2018. Check all the relevant details of the posts including important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure and much more.
|Online Application Starts from||Started|
|Last date to apply for the Recruitment||26.04.2018|
Vacancy Details for CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018
Post Name – Multiple Posts
Total Number of Vacancies – 792
Detailed Break up of the Vacancies
|Sr No.||Name of the Designation||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Men Health Worker||193|
|6.||Women Health Worker||223|
Women Health Worker Posts
- Candidates those who willing to apply for CMHO Korea Staff Nurse Jobs must have finished 12th along with ANM course from any recognized University or institute.
For Staff Nurse Posts
- Contenders should have completed 12th class with a respectable score.
- He/She must have done B.Sc or GNM from any recognized Institute or approved board.
Medical Officer Posts
- Applicants willing to apply for Medical Officer Posts should hold an MBBS degree from a Recognized University or institute.
For detailed educational qualification, please refer the official notifictaion given in the important links section below in this article.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 64 Years
CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
|Sr No.||Name of the Designation||CMHO Korea Salary|
|1.||Medical Officer||Rs. 84,000 /-|
|2.||Radiologist||Rs. 2,10,000 /-|
|8.||Dresser||Rs. 10000 /-|
|11.||Men Health Worker|
|12.||Women Health Worker|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Category||Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 10000||Application Fees for Salary Rs. 10000|
|1.||Unreserved||Rs. 650 /-||Rs. 400 /-|
|2.||SC, ST, Female, PWD||Rs. 350 /-||Rs. 200 /-|
How to Apply for CMHO Korea Recruitment?
- Visit the official site www.korea.gov.in – Chief Medical and Health Officer.
- Select the CMHO Korea Latest Notification from the advertisement list.
- Download it and check your eligibility for the position.
- Download the application form if you are eligible
- Fill all the details carefully in CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018 Application form
- Re-verify the entered info in the form and attach photocopies of the required documents.
- Make a payment of the desired application fees and also attach the fees receipt.
- Put all the documents, application form and fees receipt in an envelope.
- Finally, send it to the below mentioned CMHO Korea Postal Address.
Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO),
Korea District, Chhattisgarh.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on CMHO Korea Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!