CLAT Selection Process- How to Get Selected in CLAT 2019?
- CLAT Selection Process 2019
CLAT Selection Process 2019
CLAT 2019 application form was released on 1st April 2019! LAW aspirants must be waiting for the result to be released. Candidates must check the CLAT Selection Process while reading the recruitment for the Exam. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted by National Law Universities (NLUs) in India on a rotational basis.
|Latest: CLAT Result 2019 to be out on June 14, 2019. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the CLAT.|
- However, the CLAT 2019 was conducted by The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS).
- Moreover, to get admissions into courses of BA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), BCom LLB (Hons) and LLM programs on at NLUs, candidates need to clear CLAT exam.
- However, the students might be having concerns regarding CLAT selection process.
- Moreover, this post will give away details of the CLAT exam syllabus, CLAT exam pattern, etc.
CLAT Exam Pattern
The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
|English including Comprehension||40 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 marks|
|Total No. of Questions||200 marks|
CLAT 2019 marking scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer. However, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response. Attempt online test series for CLAT to make yourself familiar with the CLAT exam pattern.
CLAT Exam Eligibility
To apply for CLAT 2019 exam, you need to check exam eligibility-
CLAT 2018 eligibility criteria underline multiple concepts. Candidates would be eligible to apply for CLAT 2018 if they have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of:
- 45% marks for candidates belonging to General/OBC/Specially-abled person categories
- 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
Candidates who will qualify in examination in March/April 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Earlier, BCI had introduced age limit criteria to attempt CLAT exam. However, now Supreme Court has directed BCI to remove the criteria of the age limit.
CLAT Selection Process
The CLAT selection process 2019 will comprise of the following stages
- Written test
- CLAT Counselling 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted for counseling round based on their scores in the CLAT 2019 written exam. I
CLAT 2019 Important Dates
|CLAT Notification 2019||December 2018|
|Application Dates||January 1 to April 20, 2019 (Extended)|
|The issue of Admit Card||May 10, 2019|
|CLAT exam date||May 26, 2019|
|CLAT result||Last week of May 2019|
|CLAT counseling||June 2019|
However, the candidates who are eligible to attempt CLAT and have applied for it successfully will be eligible to download CLAT 2019 admit card.CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Moreover, the admit card will be available from May 10, 2019
- Most importantly, candidates will have to carry one identity proof to the exam center.
Stay tuned for more updates on CLAT 2019 like CLAT selection process. Keep visiting us for latest posts.
Share your thoughts/queries here!