CLAT Seat Allotment & Counselling Dates 2020
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack will announce the CLAT 2019 Seat Allotment by the first week of June 2019. Candidates would be able to check the seat allotment of CLAT 2019 in online mode. Aspirants should note that admissions to the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs will be completely based on the CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 and merit-cum-preference basis.
Participating NLUs reserve the right to change the total number of seats and break-up of seats as per their policy before the final allotment/admission.
CLAT Seat Allotment 2020
Make note that the allotment and offer for admission shall be provisional and shall not create any right of admission in favor of candidates. As per the brochure announced by the CLAT Committee, there will be three rounds in the counseling instead of four rounds that were held earlier. By keeping a serious track the seat allotment of CLAT 2019, candidates will get all the information related to the number of vacant seats and the number of seats allocated.
This year, CLAT 2020 exam was scheduled for May 26, 2019, in ONLINE mode.
- CLAT 2019 publish a total of 3 seat allotment lists for admissions. The students can see the list on their official site i.e. clat.ac.in.
- The lists published by CLAT 2019 the lists will have the Application No. , Roll no., candidate’s Name., ALL INDIA RANK (AIR), candidate’s State. candidate’s category.
- The CLAT Result 2019 has been out on June 14, 2019
- The candidates who got shortlisted will have an approximately 3 days’ time to secure a seat in respective NLU (National Law University).
- If the candidate wants to secure an admission based on CLAT 1st Allotment List, they have to deposit requisite counseling fees of Rs. 50000/- to CLAT office.
- To know which of the NLUs have been allotted to the candidates in the 1st round of CLAT counseling 2019, candidates require access to their CLAT Account.
- The posterior list will comprise names of finalized candidates who have deposited the counseling fee in the previous round with the names of waitlisted candidates.
- Candidates have two options: either to lock the allotted seat or select the option of shifting.
- The CLAT Cut Off will be out soon.
- After the last day of withdrawal from CLAT Admission process 2019, the counseling fees will not be refunded to the candidates, so if any student wants to get their fee refunded, they have to withdraw the fee before the last day of admission process of CLAT 2019.
CLAT SEAT ALLOTMENT SCHEDULE 2020
Test taker of CLAT 2019 whose names featured in the merit list of CLAT 2019 need to keep a track of the timeline related to CLAT 2019 Seat Allotment as given below:
|CLAT SEAT ALLOTMENT EVENT||DATES (TENTATIVE)|
|Publication of first seat allotment list of CLAT 2019||June 07, 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round I)||June 08-12, 2019|
|Choice locking/Shifting for allotted seats for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round I)||June 08-12, 2019|
|Publication of second seat allotment list of CLAT 2019||June 16, 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round II)||June 17-19, 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for CLAT seat allotment (Round II)/ Exercising option for shifting seats/withdrawing of allotted seats||June 17-19, 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal from the counseling of CLAT (admission process)||June 19, 2019|
|Publication of third seat allotment list of CLAT 2019||June 24, 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round III)||June 28– 30 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for CLAT seat allotment (Round III) begins||June 28 – 30 June|
|End of admission formalities by CLAT 2019 shortlisted candidates||June 28– 30 June|
|CLAT office to receive final admission status from NLUs||July 04, 2019|
|CLAT 2019 admission office closes||July 06, 2019|
CLAT SEAT BREAK-UP
Candidates can check seats offered in every NLU (NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY) for both undergraduates. This data will give the students an idea about the seats offered in every national law university across India. So check the seats offered below for UG.
Break –Up of UG seats for CLAT
CLAT SEAT ALLOTMENT 2019- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Candidates appearing in the seat allotment of CLAT 2019 need to carry with themselves the documents mentioned below –
- CLAT 2019 Application Form
- CLAT 2019 Admit Card
- CLAT Score Card
- Date of Birth Proof Required (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Class 12th Mark sheet required for Academic Qualification /Eligibility Criteria.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Specially – Able Certificate (if applicable)
- NRI Certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsored NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Call letter issued by CLAT authority
- Current passport size photographs.
Important Information of CLAT Seat Allotment
- CLAT 2019 Seat Allotment will be conducted by National Law University Odisha, Cuttack for admissions into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs.
- There will be three rounds in which CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 will be held by the CLAT Committee.
- Candidates will be given admissions completely on the basis of CLAT 2019 Merit List.
- If a candidate has been allotted an NLU, he/she will be required to deposit a counseling fee of Rs. 50,000 for locking the allotted seat in the NLU.
- In any case, the candidate doesn’t deposit the counseling fee, he/she will forfeit his/her candidature, while their names will be dropped from CLAT 2019 merit list as well.
- If any candidate wishes to withdraw and does that after the last date of withdrawal, then the amount deposited will not be refunded.
- If the candidate was in the waiting list and doesn’t get the seat because of unavailability of vacant seats then he /she will get their fee refunded.
- On final allocation, report to the respective NLU and fulfill the admission formalities by paying the balance fees and submitting the original certificates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!