CLAT Question Papers 2019
CLAT Question Paper | Prepare for CLAT with previous 10 years solved question papers as per the latest exam pattern. The article consists of a CLAT Question Paper PDF for both LLB & LLM. Download and start practicing them right away!
CLAT Question Paper 2019
Question Papers for CLAT 2019 preparation can be of big help as it will work a vital tool for exam preparation. Students aspiring a career in law appears for the Common Law Admission Test can check this post to get the clear picture of the type of questions asked in LLB and LLM exam
- If the candidates clear the exam, it will permit the students to join 18 esteemed National Law Schools in India
- CLAT is one of the toughest exams to crack when it comes to the Law Admission Test
- The candidates need to be well prepared to score good marks in CLAT 2019 exam as preparation remains the key.
- Candidates must go through the CLAT Preparation Tips
- One of the 18 Law universities conduct the Common Law Admission Test or CLAT exam every year in the month of May
- Moreover, the candidates who are preparing for the exam can take help of our personally formed CLAT Study Plan
- CLAT 2019 will be conducted by the National Law University (NLU), Odisha
Download CLAT Question paper PDF for LLB and LLM
It is necessary to know the exam pattern and prepare accordingly to score well and to clear the exam. CLAT 2019 Question Paper follows a consistent pattern and the difficulty level is moderate. The most important section is the legal aptitude.
CLAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The following table has the brief of CLAT 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. All candidates must check out the following table for similar information:
|Sections||No. of questions|
|GK and current affairs||50|
CLAT Question Paper: Download PDFs
The following table has many CLAT Question Papers year-wise that candidates can download in one click and start practicing them:
|2017 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2016 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2015 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2014 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2013 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2012 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2011 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2010 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2009 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
|2008 CLAT Question Paper||Download Here|
There are some more of the CLAT Question Paper that candidates can download. The following table guides the students there:
How did Will Previous CLAT Question Papers help?
There is a reason we keep suggesting the candidates who are preparing for CLAT, to add practicing Previous Question Papers in their study schedule.
- Previous year question papers give a lot of clarity regarding the exam
- Secondly, practicing the previous CLAT Question Paper will help the candidates understand the question paper pattern in a better way
- Also, they will get to practice managing time during their exam
- Moreover, candidates will finish so many questions during practicing the previous year question papers
- Besides that, the students will get the actual and real feel of attempting the exam
- So, they will understand many aspects of this exam
- The aspirants must practice at least 2 question papers per day
CLAT Preparation Tips
The students preparing for the CLAT exam must check out the following best preparation tips to crack the exam:
- Firstly, candidates must take out 6-7 hours per day in order to prepare for CLAT exam
- Secondly, the students, for English subject, must focus on the Grammatical and Vocabulary part the most
- To get better at English and score well, candidates can focus on taking one grammatical concept and study it for at least 1 hour to strengthen the subject
- For GK part, candidates must read the newspapers every day without fail
- Candidates should also subscribe to weekly current affair magazines and should read them regularly. It will help a lot
- For the Reasoning section, candidates must play games which require reasoning intellect.
- Also, solving different kinds of puzzles will help a lot
- Candidates must check the CLAT Selection Process
- The Maths section is where candidates panic a lot
- There is no need to panic at all because it can be handled easily
- Candidates should take out, firstly, at least 4 hours to study for Numerical Ability
- Then, candidates should try to understand the concepts
- They should never cram the formulas
Share your thoughts/queries here!