CLAT Exam Dates 2020
CLAT Exam Dates have been released recently and this article will provide all the candidates with the upcoming CLAT Exam Dates 2020 detailed information and many more. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted every year.
There have been introduced some major changes in the CLAT Exam pattern recently. Now the CLAT Exam will include Maths Paper of class 10 level and the number of Questions has been changed to 150.
The official notification of CLAT for 2020 will be releasing soon. The candidates can read important CLAT Exam information in this article as well as know the CLAT 2020 Exam Dates:
- The registration procedure for CLAT begins in January 2020
- All the interested candidates have been advised to fill their CLAT Application Form without delay
- The CLAT 2020 exam will be taking place in the upcoming May and the candidates should start preparation in full swing
- Going through the CLAT Syllabus time and again will give the exam appearing candidates an idea on which topics to give more emphasis on
- Students who are appearing for the exam must fulfill the CLAT Eligibility Criteria otherwise their forms will be canceled at any point of the recruitment procedure
- For all the stages of recruitment, candidates would need a valid identity proof such as Adhaar Card
- New changes have been made in the CLAT Exam Pattern for this upcoming exam
CLAT Exam Dates 2020 Highlights
The application form link will be active since January 1st, 2020. The students are advised to fill their forms carefully and in case of discrepancies contact the exam conducting authority.
- Anything foul/artificial/duplicate found in the Application Form of CLAT will lead to immediate form cancellation
- Candidates must upload their photo and signature accurately in the required format
- The aspirants shall make the CLAT Application Form Payment through the Online or Offline mode. The Online mode consists of Credit/Debit/Net Banking) whereas the offline mode is an e-challan mode. The Application Form fee differs from category to category
|CLAT Notification Release Date & Starting Date to Apply||January 01, 2020|
|Model Question Paper Release Date||January 01, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2020|
|CLAT Exam Date||May 10, 2020 (3 PM – 5 PM)|
|CLAT Answer Key Date||May 12, 2020|
|Last Date to Challenge Answer Key||May 18, 2020|
|CLAT Result||May 24, 2020|
CLAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
The CLAT Admit Card is one of the most important aspects of the exam. Candidates who do not carry their respective admit cards in the hall will not be permitted to enter the Exam Hall.
- Students must not wait till the last date to download their admit card
- The admit card will not be sent to any student via mail or post
- Hall Ticket of the candidate shall be mentioned with all the important information regarding the candidate as well as the exam. For example the candidate’s name, exam time, exam venue, etc.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Admit card Availability Date||April 2020 (third week)|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||May 10th, 2020|
CLAT Exam Dates 2020
It is anticipated that the CLAT Exam will be taking place in May 2020. Students must begin their preparation for CLAT already if they want to crack it in the first attempt. The time of the exam is still tentative and not final.
|CLAT Exam Date||May 10th, 2020|
CLAT Result & Counseling Dates 2020
The dates for the answer key release, result dates, CLAT Counseling Process are mentioned in the table below:
|The answer key will be published from||May 12th, 2020|
|Result Release Date||May 24th,2020|
|Last Date to challenge Answer Key||May 18th, 2020|
|Admission process will be closed||July 2020 (tentative)|
Share your thoughts/queries here!