CLAT Application Last Date 2018 – Check Important Dates Here
CLAT Application Last Date 2018 – Check all the details of the upcoming CLAT 2018 exam. The application process for the same starting from 1st January 2018 onwards.
CLAT Application Last Date 2018
CLAT 2018 Application Form is going to be released from 1st January 2018 onwards. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is one of the most popular law entrance exams conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) rotationally. It is an all India level law common entrance exam for the students seeking admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme. CLAT Scores are generally considered by various private law colleges and government undertaking colleges across the country. In this article, candidates will get here the detailed information about CLAT 2018 starting from application procedure to admission procedure.
The scheduled date of CLAT 2018 is May 13 and the online application process is set to commence from on January 1, 2018, onwards.
CLAT Application Last Date 2018 & Other Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Closing date of CLAT Application Submission along with order of preferences for the NLUs||31st March 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||20th April 2018|
|Date of Examination||13th May 2018 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Publishing of Answer Key||15th May 2018|
|Representation, if any, relating to the exam, questions or key||16th – 18th May 2018|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key (if required)||26th May 2018|
|Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||31st May 2018|
|Closure of Admission||6th July 2018|
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
This law entrance exam will be of two hours duration. CLAT 2018 will be an online exam which will comprise of 200 multiple choice questions which candidates need to attempt to get shortlisted for admissions into the various participating law institutions. Candidates will be evaluated out of 200 marks in CLAT. The exam paper will contain questions from different areas. We strongly recommend solving CLAT questions papers to achieve great score in CLAT EXam.
|English including Comprehension||40 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 marks|
Total No. of Questions
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for all undergraduate and postgraduate law courses of CLAT 2018
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no age criteria for appearing the CLAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be passed 12th examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply. They have to produce the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
For PG Courses:
- Age Limit: No upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have the LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) degree from recognized University.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Unreserved category candidates have to obtain at least 55% marks in qualifying exam. For reserved category candidates, the minimum marks is 50% marks.
How to Apply for CLAT 2018 – CLAT Application Last Date
The online application form will be filled through CLAT online Application Processing System(CAPS). Through CAPS, a candidate can register and apply for CLAT examination, check the status of the application, download the admit card & know the result. The steps involved in filling the application form are as follows:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- Candidates have to register themselves by creating a login account with a valid e-mail ID.
- On the successful creation of an account, CAPS User ID and Password will be sent to candidate’s registered ID/mobile number.
- With the login credentials, candidates can access their account and fill the application form.
- Candidates are required to scanned images of photograph, signature, SAP Certificate, SAP Declaration Form (if applicable).
- Proceed towards paying the application fee. Pay the requisite application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.
Stay tuned for more updates on CLAT Application Last Date 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!