CLAT Application Form 2019 | Apply online till 20th April 2019
- CLAT Application Form 2019
- Exam Dates – CLAT Application Form 2019
- How to Fill CLAT Application form 2019?
- CLAT Application Form 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Application Form 2019:- As per the latest consortium meeting, CLAT 2019 Application form will be available till 20th April 2019 for the candidates who registered for the exam but did not complete the application form. The official exam date for CLAT 2019 has been rescheduled from 12th May to 26th May 2019.
- As the application for CLAT 2019 closes on 20th April 2019, registered users can complete their online application latest by tomorrow.
- Moreover, the Candidates can get into the best law schools and universities through CLAT if they have a good score in CLAT 2019 Exam.
- However, Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance examination conducted to get into 17 National Law Universities.
- The Official exam dates for CLAT 2019 have been re-scheduled to be conducted on 26th May 2019
- The last date to apply online for CLAT 2019 will be 20th April 2019 for the candidates who registered but didn’t fill the application form.
- While you are preparing for CLAT 2019, You may also like our detailed post on CLAT Syllabus 2019
- As last few months are left for CLAT Preparation, read our post on CLAT Study Plan
CLAT Application Form 2019
Common Law Admission Test is an All India Entrance Examination conducted for admission into Law courses at both undergraduate and post-graduate level. The last date to apply online has been extended to 20th April 2019 for the registered candidates who didn’t complete their application. Eligible aspirants can apply online using the direct link mentioned in this post.
Now let’s start with various exam dates for CLAT 2019;
You may also like:- CLAT Syllabus 2019
Exam Dates – CLAT Application Form 2019
In the table below, We have mentioned all the official exam dates and events related to CLAT 2019
|CLAT Notification 2019||December 2018||Online|
|Application Dates||1st January to 20th April 2019 (Extended)||Online|
|The issue of Admit Card||April 2019||Online|
|CLAT exam date||26th May 2019||Offline|
|CLAT result||Last week of May 2019||Online|
|CLAT counseling||June 2019||Online|
How to Fill CLAT Application form 2019?
NOTE:- Applicants who registered for CLAT 2019 exam but didn’t complete their online application can apply online till 20th April 2019.
Direct link to APPLY FOR CLAT 2019
- Go to the Official Website of CLAT Click Here
- Click on Registrations
- Register yourself on the website
- Now login to your registered account
- Enter all Personal Details
- Upload Photograph and signature according to specifications
- Proceed to the payment of fees
- Take a Print out of Confirmation page
Application Fees – CLAT Application Form 2019
After filling the CLAT Application Form, candidates must pay an Application Fee. Payment of fees can be done only online, no offline mode is available.
CLAT Application Form 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
- Earlier there was an age limit but as per Supreme Court order, age limit criteria is removed according to instructions of honorable Supreme Court.
- No prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.
Under-Graduate Programme (Five Year Integrated Law Degree Hons)
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of (I) Forty-five percentage 45% of marks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/Persons with Disability/NRI/NRI sponsored categories and (ii) Forty Percentage (40%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Post-Graduate Programme (One Year LLM Degree):
- An LLB Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty-five percentage in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Persons with Disability/NRI/ NRI Sponsored categories and Fifty Percentage (50%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
To learn more about Eligibility, read our post on CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Examination Pattern – CLAT Application Form 2019:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
The exam is conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The CLAT 2019 has a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
To know more about Exam Pattern, read our post on CLAT Exam Pattern
Some Important Preparation Tips for CLAT 2019
- Learn to manage time: Managing Time is very important in studying for IBPS RRB. You also have a limited amount of Time while preparing for CLAT.
- Practice Mock Tests: Mock tests are important in determining your success in exams. How well you do in mock tests will help determine how well you do in the exams. You can use Top rankers Mock Tests to help you succeed in the exams. Solve previous years CLAT Question Papers as much as possible.
- Give Attention to all sections: Pay attention not just to important sections, but all sections of the syllabus
- Prepare study notes: Prepare notes and jot down important points
- Focus on Legal aptitude: Legal aptitude is an important section and the crux of the Law course.
- English: English will be of higher level and your proficiency will be tested. Go prepared well for this section
- Mathematics and Reasoning: You will be tested on an elementary level of mathematics. Prepare Mathematics of level Class 8-12. The difficulty level will not be very high, but do not ignore this section in the belief that only legal aptitude and English are important.
- Eat Well, sleep well and exercise: Follow the mantra of eating well, Sleep well and exercise as this will help you to focus on your exams.
- Do Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation are timeless ancient Indian sciences that can help in dealing with stress during exams.
- Think Positive: Learn to think positive, be positive. Eliminate negative thoughts from your mind by doing things that interest you like.
To know best tips, tricks and practices for CLAT 2019, read our post on CLAT Preparation Tips
Hope you liked this post on CLAT Application Form 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!