CLAT Admit Card 2019 to be released in April 2019
- CLAT Admit Card 2019
- How to Download the CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Exam Dates – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Details mentioned in the CLAT Admit card 2019
- Documents to Carry to the Exam Venue – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Important Instructions – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Question Papers – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- For any queries – CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
CLAT Admit Card 2019:- Official CLAT 2019 Admit Card will soon release on the official website of Common Law Admission Test. As the examination is scheduled to be conducted on 26th May 2019, aspirants can check this post in order to know important information about CLAT 2019.
- You can get the CLAT Call Letter 2019 from the official website or you can click on the direct link given below to download the Admit Card.
- The admit card will be released by NLU Odisha, Cuttack.
- The admit card is an important document and one has to preserve the document till the admission process is over.
- Expectedly, CLAT Admit Card will release in the month of April.
- We will update the direct link to download the official CLAT Admit Card as soon as it is available on the official website of CLAT
- If you are preparing for CLAT 2019, read post on CLAT Preparation Tips to know best tips, tricks & Practices.
CLAT Admit Card 2019
NLU Odisha, Cuttack will release the official CLAT Admit Card 2019. It will be available for download a few weeks prior to the exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 26th May 2019. Any further notice related to admit card will be updated in this post.
Now let’s learn step by step process to download CLAT Admit Card 2019;
How to Download the CLAT Admit Card 2019
NOTE:- We will update the direct link to download the official CLAT Admit Card as soon as it is available on the official website. For the exam to be conducted on 26th May, it is expected to release in the month of April.
Direct link to download CLAT 2019 Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website of CLAT.
- Then, find the link for downloading the CLAT Call Letter 2019.
- Then, log in using your user ID and password.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Kindly note that the CLAT admit card 2019 will not be sent to candidates via post and only the e-admit card is available.
Exam Dates – CLAT Admit Card 2019
In the table below, We have mentioned all the official exam dates and events related to CLAT 201
|CLAT Notification 2019||December 2018||Online|
|Application Dates||1st January to 20th April 2019 (Extended)||Online|
|The issue of Admit Card||April 2019||Online|
|CLAT exam date||26th May 2019||Offline|
|CLAT result||Last week of May 2019||Online|
|CLAT counseling||June 2019||Online|
Details mentioned in the CLAT Admit card 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Instructions for the exam if any
Documents to Carry to the Exam Venue – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Two copies of the CLAT Call Letter 2019
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- ID proof in original as well as two photocopies (PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving license)
Note:- It is compulsory to carry a valid Photo ID along with Admit card. Candidates who do not carry ID will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
Important Instructions – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- You have to report to the exam venue at least one hour before the exam starts.
- You won’t be permitted to enter the exam venue 30 minutes after exam commencement.
- Paste your recent passport-size color photograph on the admit card and sign it.
- You must do rough work only on the space assigned.
- If you are found to be using any unfair means, you will be debarred from the exam center.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) – CLAT Admit Card 2019
Q. 1) Is it mandatory to carry the CLAT Admit Card?
Ans: Yes. Else, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam venue.
Q. 2) Is it okay to take a black and white printout of CLAT call letter?
Ans: Yes, it is okay.
Q. 3) What to do if the signature scanned on the admit card doesn’t match your signature?
Ans: You have to make sure that your signature is uniform across all platforms. It is a mandatory requirement.
Question Papers – CLAT Admit Card 2019
Previous year’s question papers and model papers are beneficial in preparing for competitive exams like CLAT. Taking regular CLAT mock test will help you in knowing the type of questions which are asked frequently. You will learn the repetitive questions in the exam and the exam pattern/format. Moreover, it will help you improve your calculation speed as well as time-management skills. So, do not wait further and start now!
For any queries – CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
This year, the organizing University for CLAT exam is The National University of Advanced Studies, Kochi. For any queries, you can call the number 1800 419 2929 from 9:30 AM to 6 PM or +919446899010 from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days. Follow the IVRS menu and select option 7 in main menu and option 2 in sub-menu.
So, tell us, did you find our post on CLAT Admit Card 2019 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!