CLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 is Released
- Highlights – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- How to Download the CLAT Admit Card 2019?
- CLAT Exam Dates 2019
- Details mentioned on the CLAT Admit card 2019
- Documents to Carry to the Exam Venue – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Important Instructions – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- CLAT Question Papers 2019
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- For any queries – CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
CLAT Admit Card 2019:- Official CLAT 2019 Admit Card releases on May 10, 2019, on the official website of Common Law Admission Test. As the examination is scheduled to be conducted on 26th May 2019, aspirants can check this post in order to know important information about Hall Ticket for CLAT 2019.
Latest News:- CLAT Admit Card 2019
- However, candidates can click on the direct link given in this post to download the Admit Card or you can Download CLAT Call Letter from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document and one has to preserve the document till the admission process is over.
- Do not Forget to bring a Photo Identity proof validated by the Govt. of India to your CLAT exam center
- Moreover, Admit Card for CLAT will release on May 10, 2019.
- Most importantly, if you are preparing for CLAT 2019, read our post on CLAT Preparation Tips to know the best tips, tricks & Practices.
Highlights – CLAT Admit Card 2019
NLU Odisha, Cuttack will release the official CLAT Admit Card 2019. It is available from May 10, 2019, for download for the exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 26th May 2019. More details related to admit card is updated in this post.
|Availability of Admit Card||May 10, 2019|
|Issuing Body||NLU Odisha, Cuttack|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|CLAT Official Website||clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Test taker and examination details|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929 | 09446899010|
How to Download the CLAT Admit Card 2019?
NOTE:- We will update the direct link to download the official CLAT Admit Card as soon as it is available on the official website. For the exam to be conducted on 26th May, it will release on May 10, 2019(Evening).
Direct Link to download CLAT 2019 Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website of CLAT
- Then, find the link for downloading the Call Letter for CLAT 2019.
- Next, log in using your user ID and password.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Kindly note that the CLAT admit card 2019 will not be sent to candidates via post and only the e-admit card is available.
CLAT Exam Dates 2019
In the table below, We have mentioned all the official exam dates and events related to CLAT 2019
|CLAT Notification 2019||December 2018||Online|
|Application Dates||January 1 to April 20, 2019 (Extended)||Online|
|The issue of Admit Card||May 10, 2019||Online|
|CLAT exam date||May 26, 2019||Offline|
|CLAT result||Last week of May 2019||Online|
|CLAT counseling||June 2019||Online|
Details mentioned on the CLAT Admit card 2019
NOTE:- Candidates have to sign on the official CLAT Admit Card in the presence of the invigilator during the examination. Candidates are also needed to get the investigator’s signature on the Admit Card as proof of their presence for the CLAT 2019 exam.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Programme applied for
- Instructions for the exam if any
Documents to Carry to the Exam Venue – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- Two copies of the CLAT Call Letter 2019
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- ID proof in original as well as two photocopies (PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving license)
Note:- It is compulsory to carry a valid Photo ID along with Admit card. Candidates who do not carry ID will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
Important Instructions – CLAT Admit Card 2019
- The candidates have to report to the exam venue at least one hour before the exam starts.
- Moreover, the candidates won’t be permitted to enter the exam venue 30 minutes after exam commencement.
- Paste the recent passport-size color photograph on the admit card and sign it.
- However, students must do rough work only on the space assigned.
- If anyone found to be using any unfair will be debarred from the exam center.
CLAT Result 2019 will be provided to students in June 2019.
- However, the merit list will be released along with the result.
- As such, Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counseling process.
- CLAT Counselling 2019 will start from the first week of June 2019.
CLAT Question Papers 2019
Previous year’s question papers and model papers are beneficial in preparing for competitive exams like CLAT.
- However, taking regular CLAT mock test will help you in knowing the type of questions which are asked frequently.
- In addition, you will learn the repetitive questions in the exam and the exam pattern/format.
- Moreover, it will help you improve your calculation speed as well as time-management skills.
- So, do not wait further and start now with the questions we got for you in our dedicated post on CLAT Question Paper
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How can I download my CLAT Admit Card 2019?
Ans: Applicants can use the login button and enter their mobile number as well as password to download official Hall Ticket for CLAT 2019.
Q. Should I Print my CLAT Admit Card in Colour or is Black & White printout acceptable?
Ans: CLAT Hall Ticket 2019 should preferably be a color printout. One should avoid printing it in Black and White.
Q. Whom should I contact if I find a discrepancy in details of Hall Ticket for CLAT 2019?
Ans: Candidates need to email email@example.com with the details, a copy of the CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket and the application form.
Q. Who will issue the CLAT admit card?
Ans: CLAT admits card is issued by the Competent Authority of CLAT. This year, the Competent Authority is National Law University Odisha.
Q. Can I carry a Xerox copy of my driving license to the exam?
Ans: No, Only the Orginal copy of valid identity proof should be carried on the day of examination. The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the CLAT exam without an original ID and CLAT 2019 Admit Card.
Q. Will the CLAT Admit Card be sent by post?
Ans: No, CLAT 2019 Call Letter will not be sent by post. It has to be downloaded online.
Q. Is it necessary to print the Call Letter?
Ans: Yes, candidates must bring a Printed Hall Ticket in order to gain access to the examination hall.
Q. Is E-admit Card valid?
Ans: No, E-admit card is not valid.
Q. What can I do if I forget my password?
Ans: In order to retrieve your password, you can follow any of the below-mentioned solutions;
- Moreover, After the registration process is over, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID. You can refer to them.
- Using forgot password option on the login page, you can reset your password.
Q. Is it mandatory to carry the CLAT Admit Card?
Ans: Yes. Else, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam venue.
Q. Is it okay to take a black and white printout of CLAT call letter?
Ans: Yes, it is okay.
Q. What to do if the signature scanned on the admit card doesn’t match your signature?
Ans: You have to make sure that your signature is uniform across all platforms. It is a mandatory requirement
For any queries – CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
This year, the organizing University for CLAT 2019 exam is The National Law University, NLU Odisha, Cuttack
- So, for any queries, you can call the number 1800 419 2929 from 9:30 AM to 6 PM or +919446899010 from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
- Besides this, Follow the IVRS menu and select option 7 in main menu and option 2 in sub-menu.
So, tell us, did you find our post on CLAT Admit Card 2019 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more Call Letter updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!