CLAT Admit Card 2020
- CLAT Admit Card 2020 Download Here
- CLAT 2020 Admit Card Release Dates
- How To Download CLAT Admit Card 2020?
- How to Retrieve Password for CLAT Admit Card 2020?
- What To Do If Unable to Download CLAT Admit Card 2020?
- Details Mentioned on the CLAT Hall Ticket 2020
- Documents To Be Carried With CLAT 2020 Admit Card
- CLAT Exam Timings
- Do’s and Dont’s at the CLAT Exam Center
- CLAT 2020 Admit Card Important Instructions
- CLAT Admit Card 2020 – Things to Remember
- CLAT Exam Centers 2020
- CLAT Exam Day Instructions 2020
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination for admission into Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in various NLUs across India. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the detailed information about CLAT Admit Card 2020 in this post.
- As per the latest news, the Consortium of National Law Universities have extended the CLAT 2020 Registration until 1st July 2020
- The CLAT Exam 2020 which is scheduled to be held on 21 June 2020 has been postponed and the new exam dates will be announced only after the 01 July 20020 on the official website.
- The CLAT 2020 Admit Card Date will also get delayed as the exam has been postponed.
- Candidates must make sure to fill the form CLAT Registration Form on or before the last date.
- Here, we have provided in-depth information about the CLAT 2020 Admit Card. Go through complete information and download the hall ticket correctly.
CLAT Admit Card 2020 Download Here
Until the CLAT Exam 2020 date is confirmed by the Consortium, it is difficult to predict the release of the admit card. However, it is expected that the Admit Card of CLAT 2020 will be released tentatively in the last week of July 2020 or August 2020.
CLAT Admit Card Highlights
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of May 2020|
|Issuing Body||NUSRL, Ranchi|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|CLAT Official Website||consortiumofnlus.ac.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidate’s Name and Exam Details|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929, 09446899010|
CLAT Admit Card 2020
All candidates who have submitted the correct details in the CLAT Application Form will receive the admit card. Generally, the admit card is released 10-15 days prior to the examination.
- To download CLAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates need to enter valid Registration ID and password.
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website.
- Those who are not carrying their Admit Card for CLAT Exam will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- CLAT 2020 Admit Card contains details like candidate’s name, exam center name, exam date, timing, etc.
- Following CLAT Preparation Tips provided by experts will help candidates to better prepare for the exam.
CLAT 2020 Admit Card Release Dates
It is important for candidates to know all the events of CLAT Exam Dates 2020 related to the admit card.
|Events||CLAT 2020 Dates|
|Starting of CLAT 2020 applications process||01 January 2020|
|Last date of submitting CLAT 2020 applications||01 July 2020|
|Issuing of admit card||Last week of July or first week of August 2020(Expected)|
|Conducting of CLAT 2020 exam||August 2020 (Expected)|
Let us have a look at the table below to know the expected release date of CLAT AC In Admit card 2020.
|Year||Admit Card date||Exam Date|
|2020||July or August 2020(Tentative)||August 2020(Tentative)|
|2019||13 May 2019||26 May 2019|
|2018||26 April 2018||13 May 2018|
|2017||19 April 2017||14 May 2017|
How To Download CLAT Admit Card 2020?
The CLAT Exam 2020 admit card will be released tentatively in the last week of July or the first week of August 2020. Follow the steps listed below for CLAT 2020 Admit Card download:
- Visit the official website (consortiumofnlus.ac.in)
- Login to the portal by entering the Registration Number as well as the Password
- Click on the Submit button
- The CLAT Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Verify all the details mentioned on the call letter
- Download and take a printout for future reference
How to Retrieve Password for CLAT Admit Card 2020?
It is common that candidates tend to forget their password while downloading the CLAT E Call Letter. Hence, following the below-listed steps will help you to recover your password.
- Click on the link “Forget Password” button present on the login window of the CLAT 2020 Admit card.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the new window.
- Click on the “Request OTP” button and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Re-login to the website by entering Mobile number, OTP, and the new password.
- Click on the Reset password. The new password will be successfully generated.
What To Do If Unable to Download CLAT Admit Card 2020?
There are various reasons for not able to download the CLAT Exam 2020 Admit Card. Check the below reasons and try to download the admit card once again.
- Incorrect Credentials: Candidates must enter the correct credentials while downloading the CLAT Admit Card 2020. Otherwise, they could not able to download the hall ticket.
- Slow Internet: Even when there is slow internet downloading of the CLAT 2020 admit card may not be possible. So, ensure to check the internet speed and download after some time.
- Incomplete Registration: Candidates who have not completed the registration completely, they will not receive the admit card. If in case there were any missing details, the exam conducting authority does not issue admit cards to such candidates.
Even if candidates fail to download CLAT 2020 Admit Card after submitting the form correctly, they can immediately contact the Law Consortium either through E-mail or Phone.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Phone number: 08047162020.
- Contact Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days.
Details Mentioned on the CLAT Hall Ticket 2020
An admit card contains various details The following details are mentioned on the candidate’s Call Letter for CLAT Exam:
- Name – The candidate’s name is mentioned on the admit card as similar as to which is indicated in the application form at the time of registration
- Father and Mother’s Name – Candidates’ parents’ names are mentioned on the admit card of CLAT which the candidate has filled in in their application form
- Date of Birth – The date of birth of the students is mentioned on the hall ticket, it will be the same date of birth which is also there in the official documents like 10th+2 certificate, Adhaar Card and other papers
- Application Number – The application number is being generated and issued to all the candidates who fill the application form, that same number will be mentioned on the admit card as well
- Roll Number – The Registration number/Roll number that is allotted to the students at the time of the registration, is mentioned.
- Program Name – The name of the same law program for which the aspirants have applied for their admission. There are two law programs: Undergraduate (3-year, LLB) & Postgraduate Courses (5-Year, LLM)
- Category applied under – The student’s category to which they belong will be indicated here. For example General, SC, ST, SAP, NRI, etc.
- Photo and Signature – The candidate’s photograph which they have uploaded at the time of registering themselves for CLAT 2020. The candidates have to sign in front of the invigilator with the exam date and they should be same as the one the candidates have uploaded at the time of registration
- Invigilator Signature – There is an empty box where the invigilator will have to sign in the exam center itself on the day of examination
- Exam Center City – The city where the CLAT Exam is taking place on the scheduled date, as well as the time, will be mentioned
- Exam Center Address – The address of the exam venue where the student has to report is also mentioned on the admit card
- Exam Date and Time – The time of the exam, as well as the date, is indicated
- Reporting Time – There is a specified time at which it is mandatory for all the candidates to report and the same time will be there on the admit card
- Exam Day Instruction – There are some certain instructions which all candidates, who are writing the CLAT Exam, compulsorily have to follow and in case they do not, they will face negative consequences
Documents To Be Carried With CLAT 2020 Admit Card
There are various documents that candidates must carry on the day of the CLAT Exam 2020. The below-listed documents are mandatory to be carried by students without fail.
- Coloured copy of CLAT Admit Card 2020
- One Photo ID proof (voter ID, Aadhar card, passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, ID card of any college affiliated from recognized University)
- Pencil and black or blue ballpoint pen
- Passport size photo of the candidate
CLAT Exam Timings
As per the notification, the CLAT Exam 2020 will be held in between 2.30 PM to 5 PM. Last year also the CLAT Exam was held between the same time duration. Candidates are advised to report to the center 30 minutes before the exam.
|Report at Center||2.30 PM|
|Exam Starts||3.00 PM|
|Time Limit to Enter Exam Hall||3.15 PM|
|Exam Ends||5.00 PM|
Do’s and Dont’s at the CLAT Exam Center
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below at the CLAT Exam Center.
- Do not carry electronic devices or gadgets inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must use only either black or blue pen to darken the circles in the OMR sheet.
- Handover the question booklet and original OMR sheet to the invigilators before leaving the exam center.
- Candidates are allowed to leave their seats after the submission of the OMR sheet.
- Do not forget to take a carbon copy of the OMR sheet while leaving the exam hall.
- Any malpractice at the center leads to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates are suggested not to leave the hall before the exam ends.
- Store the admit card that is signed by the invigilator until the completion of the CLAT Admission process.
CLAT 2020 Admit Card Important Instructions
Some important instructions regarding the CLAT Admit Card are mentioned below:
- There could be a possibility when the photo and signature of the student are not properly visible on the Admit Card, in that case, or otherwise, the students must carry 2 printouts of the admit card and also carry them to the exam hall
- Candidates must paste their recent passport-sized colored photographs on the admit card and also sign on them
- Students are advised to report to the exam hall at least 1 hour before the exam time is scheduled. Once the reporting time is over, the students will not be permitted inside the hall
- Any candidate, in case, is observed using unfair means, they will be debarred from writing the exam
- In case any student wants to do rough work, they should only do it in the rough space given in the exam booklet. There is no need to bring any kind of textual material in the exam hall
- All the electronic devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth, camera, laptops are prohibited to bring in the examination hall
CLAT Admit Card 2020 – Things to Remember
Candidates must note the important points related to the CLAT E Call Letter 2020.
- The admit card will be issued for only those candidates who successfully filled their application form
- The hard copy of an admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate.
- Candidates can able to access the admit card only in online mode.
- Candidates are advised to store the admit cards in good condition until the completion of the admission process.
CLAT Exam Centers 2020
The list of exam centers is released by the NLUs. Due to the increased number of applicants, the exam cities are increased every year. The exam is conducted across the country in different cities and regions. The below table shows the CLAT Exam Centers across India.
- Candidates are given an option to select three exam centers while filling the form
- Based on the options provided by candidates, the exam center is decided by the authorities.
- Once the exam center is allocated, there is no choice for changing the center.
- Gear up preparation for the examination by taking up the CLAT Free Quiz regularly. Know the difficulty level of questions and improve your speed.
CLAT Exam Day Instructions 2020
On the day of the exam, candidates should follow all the rules and regulations said by the authorities. In case any candidate fails to abide by the rules, their candidature will lead to debarment. Here is the list of CLAT Exam Day Instructions to be followed by all candidates appearing for the exam
- Ensure to carry the admit card to the exam center without fail. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to take up the exam.
- Reach the exam center at least half an hour before the reporting time
- Follow the dress code carefully. Female candidates are not allowed to wear any kind of jewelry to the exam hall and male candidates are not supposed to wear any kind of expensive watches.
- Students cannot leave their seat without the permission of the invigilator
- Any rough work must be done only on the test booklet
Share your thoughts/queries here!