CLAT 2021 Admit Card Link Active Soon!
CLAT 2021 Admit Card: CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination for admission into Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in various NLUs across India. candidates can go through the complete post to know complete details about CLAT Admit Card 2021.
- Based on the candidate’s choices entered while filling the forms, candidates will be allotted CLAT Exam Centers across India.
- The admit card will be published on the Consortium official site. Students whose applications have been rejected shall not be able to download the admit card.
- The consortium has modified the CLAT Exam Day Instructions keeping in mind the ongoing situation and the suggested precautions.
CLAT Admit Card 2021 Out Soon
All candidates who have submitted the correct details in the CLAT Application Form will receive clat admit card. Generally, the admit card is released 10-15 days prior to the examination.
- To download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter a valid Registration ID and password on the link given on the official website.
- CLAT 2021 Admit Card contains details like candidate’s name, exam center name, exam date, timing, etc.
- Following Last Minute Preparation Tips for CLAT provided by experts will help candidates to better prepare for the exam.
CLAT Admit Card 2021 Details
|Availability of Admit Card||Out Soon|
|Issuing Body||Consortium of NLUs|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidate’s Name and Exam Details|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929, 09446899010|
CLAT 2021 Admit Card Release Date
Here you will get the expected CLAT Admit Card 2021 release date from the given below.It is important for candidates to know all the events of CLAT Exam Dates related to the admit card.
|Starting of the application process||January 2021|
|Last date of submitting applications||March 2021|
|Issuing of admit card||April 3rd Week 2021|
|Exam date||May 2nd Week 2021|
How To Download CLAT Admit Card 2021?
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions mentioned below while downloading the CLAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website (consortiumofnlus.ac.in)
- Login to the portal by entering the Registration Number as well as the Password and Click on the Submit.
- In the applicant dashboard, click on the download CLAT 2021 admit card link.
- A window with an allocated exam center venue address and a button to download the PDF appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
How to Retrieve Password for CLAT 2021 Admit Card Download?
It is common that candidates tend to forget their password while downloading the E Call Letter. Hence, following the below-listed steps will help you to recover your password.
- Click on the link “Forget Password” button present on the login window of the admit card.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the new window.
- Click on the “Request OTP” button and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Re-login to the website by entering Mobile number, OTP, and the new password.
- Click on the Reset password. The new password will be successfully generated.
What To Do If Unable to Download CLAT Admit card 2021?
There are various reasons for not able to download the CLAT 2021 Admit Card. Check the below reasons and try to download the admit card once again.
- Incorrect Credentials: Candidates must enter the correct credentials while downloading the CLAT Admit Card 2021. Otherwise, they could not able to download the hall ticket.
- Slow Internet: Even when there is slow internet downloading may not be possible. So, ensure to check the internet speed and download after some time.
- Incomplete Registration: Candidates who have not completed the registration completely, they will not receive the admit card. If in case there were any missing details, the exam conducting authority does not issue admit cards to such candidates.
Even if candidates fail to download the clat admit card after submitting the form correctly, they can immediately contact the Law Consortium either through E-mail or Phone.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone number: 08047162020.
- Contact Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days.
Details Mentioned on the CLAT 2021 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the candidate’s Call Letter of the Exam:
- Name – The candidate’s name as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card is mentioned on the admit card.
- Father and Mother’s Name – Parents’ names as mentioned in the application form are printed on the admit card.
- Date of Birth – The date of birth in date/month/year format is printed on the hall ticket.
- Admit card Number – The admit card number provided during the login window (clat admit card login window) is also mentioned for unique identification.
- Photo and Signature – The photo and signature uploaded in the application form are printed on the admit card. Candidates have to self attest the same during the exam.
- Medical Self Declaration: This a form to be filled by all candidates which mention any existing problem/disease/symptoms of the on-going disease.
- Exam Center City – The allocated center/ venue name is mentioned on the admit card.
- Exam Center Address – The address of the exam venue is also mentioned on the clat admit card.
- Exam Date and Time – The time of the exam, as well as the date, is indicated
- Reporting Time – There is a specified time at which it is mandatory for all the candidates to report.
- Exam Day Instructions – There are certain instructions that all candidates compulsorily have to follow are also mentioned.
Documents To Be Carried With CLAT 2021 Admit Card
There are various documents that candidates must carry on the day of the exam. Here is the list of all the required documents.
- Colored copy of Common Law Admission Test Admit Card 2021
- One Photo ID proof (voter ID, Aadhar card, passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, ID card of any college affiliated from recognized University)
- Passport size photo of the candidate
CLAT Exam Timings 2021
As per the previous year’s analysis, the CLAT Exam was held between 2 PM to 4 PM. Candidates are advised to report to the center 30 minutes before the exam.
|Report at Center||01:00 PM|
|Exam Starts||02:00 PM|
|Time Limit to Enter Exam Hall||02.15 PM|
|Exam Ends||04:00 PM|
Additional Instructions for CLAT Admit Card 2021
As per a recent announcement published on the official website, there are a few important instructions that students will have to keep in mind to avoid discrepancies during the exam.
Below-mentioned is additional instructions apart from the social distancing based instructions announced earlier:
- The test center allotted in the Clat Admit card is final and requests to change the test center will not be considered.
- The candidate should keep the Admit Card and I.D. proof ready for verification at the gate of the entrance of the center. Further, the bar code scanning will be done inside the center.
- The candidate will not be permitted to bring any sheet of paper including blank sheets. Rough sheets will be provided by the center on each desk. The candidate must write their Admit Card number on each sheet. After the test, the rough sheets should be dropped in the dropbox.
- Follow the instructions announced by the Invigilator carefully. No clarifications or doubts relating to the questions mentioned in the question paper will be entertained during the examination.
- If you face any hardware or software problems with the computer system provided, please inform the same Invigilator for rectifying the problem immediately.
- In case the problem is not rectified within a reasonable time, you will be provided with another computer system. In such cases, the timer will be stopped automatically and resumes at the same time in another computer system.
- The candidate should also sign on the Admit Card in the presence of the Invigilator assigned in the Filled in Online Application Form.
- The duly filled and signed Medical Self-Declaration should be shown at the Entrance and should be submitted to the Invigilator.
- Mapping of Candidate Admit Card No and the Room / Hall / Lab Number will not be displayed outside the venue. However, the same will be informed to the candidates after the candidates enter the venue and after the verification of the Admit Card and ID.
- Candidates should leave all their personal belongings in their baggage outside the examination hall at their own risk. The authorities of the Centre should not be held responsible for any loss or damage to such items.
- An advance visit to the test center can be allowed only up to the main entrance gate. Inside the center is not allowed.
- In case of SAP (PWD) candidates opted for Scribe, the candidate should submit the SAP (PWD)certificate, the certificate as per Appendix I, and letter of undertaking for using own scribe as per the Appendix II along with the proof of the educational qualifications and identity of the scribe to the Invigilator at the test center.
- There could be a possibility when the photo and signature of the student are not properly visible on the Admit Card, in that case, or otherwise, the students must carry 2 printouts of call letter and also carry them to the exam hall
- Candidates must paste their recent passport-sized colored photographs on the admit card and also sign on them.
- Students are advised to report to the exam hall at least 1 hour before the exam time is scheduled. Once the reporting time is over, the students will not be permitted inside the hall.
- Any candidate, in case, is observed using unfair means, will be debarred from writing the exam.
- In case any student wants to do rough work, they should only do it in the rough space given in the exam booklet. There is no need to bring any kind of textual material to the exam hall.
- All the electronic devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth, camera, laptops are prohibited to bring in the examination hall.
CLAT Exam Centers 2021
The list of exam centers is released by the NLUs. Due to the increased number of applicants, the exam cities are increased every year. The exam is conducted across the country in different cities and regions. The below table shows the CLAT Exam Centers across India.
Candidates are given an option to select three exam centers while filling the form. Based on the options provided by candidates, the exam center is decided by the authorities. Once the exam center is allocated, there is no choice for changing the center.
CLAT Exam Day Instructions & Medical Precautions
The Consortium of NLUs has published important guidelines for the exam keeping in mind the on-going situation. There are certain changes in the exam procedure along with the instructions to be followed.
This year, CLAT will use the “Social Distanced Computer-Based Testing” model. This will enable a rapid restart of assessments with due compliance to social distancing norms and other key precautions to be taken to ensure the prevention of the pandemic. This model has been created after advice from prominent health experts. The model followed will be as follows:
- Staff at the respective centers will be deployed for Crowd Management and orderly movement.
- Students will be screened by Center Staff using the thermo guns at the entry gate.
- A sufficient number of cleaning staff, center admins, and invigilators will be deployed at the center. They will be wearing face masks and hand gloves for safety purposes.
- Spray machines with liquid sanitizers will be used to sanitize the entire center before and after the exam.
- The washrooms will be well-equipped with a good quantity of hand sanitizers and hand soaps for students.
- A separate isolation lab is developed for the candidates with symptoms of the disease or having high temperature.
- The staff allocated in the isolation lab will be equipped with PPE Kits.
- Students appearing for the exam in the isolation lab will be given gloves and 3 ply face masks at the center also.
Important Instructions/ guidelines by the conducting body are mentioned below:
- Candidates with a temperature reading of more than 99.14 shall be sent to the isolation lab for the exam.
- In the case of candidates with the scribe, both candidates and scribe must bring their N95 masks to the exam hall.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry masks, gloves, personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 mL), a pen, and exam-related documents (DL, PAN card, ID proof, etc.)
- All candidates will have to switch off their mobile phones and submit it/collect it from a designated location at the exam center.
CLAT 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When is the CLAT Admit card 2021 Release date?
As the exam date is not yet announced, it is difficult to predict the release date of the CLAT 2021 Admit Card. We will update the admit card date as soon as it is released on the official website.
Q. How can I download Admit Card?
You can download the Admit Card from the official website by entering the registration number and password.
Q. I am not able to download the admit card of CLAT 2021? What to do?
There are various reasons for not able to download the CLAT Admit Card 2021 and those are as follows:
- Incorrect credentials
- Slow internet
- Incomplete registration
Q. What documents are to be carried along with the admit card on the day of the exam?
The following documents need to be carried along with the admit card on the day of the exam:
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Any government ID proof
Q. If there is any discrepancy in the CLAT Admit Card 2021. Who should I contact?
Candidates have to contact the Law Consortium either through E-mail or Phone if they find any discrepancy in the CLAT 2021 admit card.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Phone number: 08047162020.
- Contact Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days
Q. Will candidates are issued any hard copy of the admit card CLAT 2021?
No. candidates will not be issued any hard copy of the CLAT 2021 Hall ticket. Candidates have to download the admit card only in online mode.
Q. What are the details mentioned on the admit card of CLAT 2021?
The following details are mentioned on the CLAT 2021 admit card: Candidates’ name, father’s name, date of birth, the application number, roll number, photo, and signature.
Q. Can I carry a black and white printout of the Admit card?
Yes. Candidates need to carry a black and white printout of the Common Law Admission Test Admit Card to the examination center. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam if they do not carry the admit card to the center.
Q. Do I need to submit my Admit Card at the exam center?
No, the authorities will check the admit card only for the candidate verification. After verification, the authorities will return your admit card.
Q. Can I show the Clat Law Admission Test Admit card on my mobile at the exam hall?
No. Candiadtes need to carry the original copy of the admit card to the exam hall. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the exam. Also, candidates will not be allowed to take the mobile phones inside the exam hall.
Share your thoughts/queries here!