Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017
- Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Junior Engineer vacancy in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Recruitment 2017- Highlights
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment – Important Exam Dates
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment/ CVPP Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
- Chenab Valley Power Project Salary
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment Service Agreement
- How to Apply for Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment
- Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- Download CVPP Official Notification
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017- Get details of Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment/ CVPP Recruitment 2017, exam pattern, salary, vacancy, eligibility & application
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017- Chenab Valley Power recently released a CVPP recruitment 2017 notification for recruitment of candidates for 91 vacancies. CVPP invites applications from across the country for posts of Trainee Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, IT and E&C disciplines, Trainee Officers in HR, Finance, Geology and Law disciplines and Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical disciplines. The CVPP application 2017 process starts from 18th November 2017 and will close on 15th December 2017. The written exam for CVPP Recruitment 2017 will be held in Jan/Feb 2018. In case you wish to pursue a job in Hydro sector, CVPP career is a golden opportunity for you to take up. Go through this post on Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017 and know all details of t vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure & how to apply. Stay tuned with us for more updates on chenab valley project career.
Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Junior Engineer vacancy in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Recruitment 2017- Highlights
|Chenab Valley Power Projects Private November 2017 Notification||Details|
|Trainee Engineer||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Sc|
|Trainee Officer||Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MSW|
|Last date to Apply||15/12/2017|
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment – Important Exam Dates
Given below are CVPP recruitment important dates 2017 for chenab valley recruitment 2017. Let us have a look-
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment/ CVPP Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
of 3 Hours
The CVPP Selection procedure is based on 2 different stages like-
- Written Test
Chenab Valley Power Project Salary
After your get selected for post of Assistant Commandant, your pay scale would be-
- Pay Scale – Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500
- Other benefits like Dearness Allowance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Cafeteria Allowance.
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy
Given below are the details of CVPP vacancy 2017 for different disciplines. Let us look at it-
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for CVPP Recruitment, you need to check if you match the Chenab Valley Power Project Eligibility Criteria 2017-
Following are the factors which determine the eligibility criteria-
A. Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
B. Educational Qualification
- Trainee Engineer – A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university/institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in your core subject as per the post you are applying in.
- Trainee Officer (HR) – 2 Years Full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM or MBA with specialization in HR.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) –Graduation- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Trainee Officer (Geology) – Full-time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in Applied Geology from recognized Indian University /Institute.
- Trainee Officer (Law) – Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (03 years LLB or 05 years integrated course)from recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Junior Engineer – Full-time regular Diploma in respective discipline (as per the post you are applying in) from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.
C. Age Relaxation
Age relaxation is as follows-
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment Service Agreement
- The candidates who are appointed as Trainee Engineers/ Trainee Officers will have to execute a service agreement bond for 4 years including the period spent as Trainee.
How to Apply for Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment
- Click on the given link.
- You need to choose for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill the details asked.
- Cross check and verify your details.
- Upload relevant documents asked.
- Click on the button “submit”.
- Pay the application fee
- To get the CVPP application form, you can also visit the Official Website.
Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
UR/OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
Do visit us for more updates on Chenab Valley Power Project Recruitment 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!