CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018 – Download AE Call Letter Here
- CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018 – Download Call letter for CGPSC State Engineering Services, Get exam details and useful instructions for Assistant Engineer(AE) exam
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur has released CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card on its official website. Those who have successfully applied can download the call letter from the official website. The detailed steps to download the CGPSC Admit Card for Assistant Engineer(AE) are provided below.
Before proceeding to the admit card section, let us have some overview of the exam:
|Assistant Engineer Civil||24|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||1|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||1|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process:
An Online Written Examination will be conducted to select suitable candidates. There will be a personal interview round before the final selection.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date
The written exam will be held on 25th February 2018( Sunday) in two shifts as given below:
- Paper I – 10 AM to 12:30 PM
- Paper II – 2 PM to 4:30 PM
How to Download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- Open CGPSC Official Website in your web browser, psc.cg.gov.in.
- Search for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card link, which is available in the home page
- Click on the link
- A new window will open asking for login details
- Submit the required details like user id and password
- After successful login, you can download the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Hall ticket
- Save or download the admit card.
- Take a print out of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam name
- Examination center code and Venue
- Signature of Controller of examination
- Important Instructions
List of Valid ID Proofs:
It is mandatory to carry a valid id proof along with the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter. The identity proof copy along with original will be checked.
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Smart card
- Employee ID Card
- Sewa pehchaan patra with photo
- Bank Passbook
- Student ID card
- Ration card issued to BPL families.
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|Paper||Part||Topics||Marks||No of Questions||Duration|
|I||1||General Studies||300||150||2:30 Hours|
|2||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh|
|II||Technical Subjects (Civil, Mechanic, Electrical)||300||150||2:30 Hours|
Negative Marks – 1 mark will be deducted for wring answer.
All the Best for the exam!
Stay tuned for more news and updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!