CGMSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 268 Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Medical Service Corporation Ltd (CGMSC) has announced 268 vacancies for the post of Drug Data Entry Operator. Know all about CGMSC Recruitment: application form details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria & steps to Apply Online.
CGMSC Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Medical Service Corporation Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Post||Drug Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CGMSC Recruitment
Candidates hoping to apply for CGMSC Exam should meet the Eligibility Criteria set by the Chhattisgarh Medical Service Corporation.
The Educational Qualification required for Drug Data Entry is as follows
- Aspirants need to have a Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelors in Pharmacy.
- Candidates who have a computer application qualification along with the above-mentioned degree will be given preference.
Age Limit to Apply for Drug Data Entry
Aspirants hoping to apply for CGMSC Exam should keep in mind the Age Limit for the exam
- Minimum Age to apply is 21 Years.
- The maximum Age to apply for General candidates is 40 Years.
Download the Official CGMSC Notification 2019 to know more about the Eligibility & Selection Process.
CGMSC Application Form
Candidate’s hoping to apply for the Chhattisgarh Medical Service Corporation can Apply Online Now. Steps to fill the CGMSC Application from have been mentioned below.
Make sure to apply before the last date: 20th August 2019 before 5:00 P.M.
How To Apply for the CGMSC Recruitment?
- Click on the Direct Link to Apply for CGMSC Application Form.
- Download the Application form for CGMSC.
- Fill the Application form with the relevant details.
- E-Mail the Application form to email@example.com on or before 20 August 2019.
Also, Apply Online for APSPDCL Recruitment. Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is accepting Online Applications till 17th August 2019
CGMSC Selection Process
Chhattisgarh Medical Service Corporation Ltd will conduct a written test/ interview for the selection of suitable candidates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!