CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter
CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018 – Find the direct link to download call letter for Revenue Inspector post.
CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018
Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board has finally released the CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018 on the official website. You can also click on the direct link given below to apply. The admit card was released today i.e. 9th April 2018. The exam will be held on 15th April 2018. We advise you to download the admit card as soon as possible. If you wait till the last date, the website may not load due to many people trying to access the page at the same time. Furthermore, please ensure to download and take multiple printouts of the admit card. Without the admit card, you won’t be allowed to sit for the exam. (CPEB will be filling 88 vacancies through this exam.) Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find the CG Vyapam admit card link for Revenue Inspector.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Enter your Registration ID and submit.
- Finally, download the hall ticket and take a printout.
Information present on the CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card
- Your name
- Registration/roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name/Mother’s name/Guardian’s name
- Your passport-size photograph
- Your signature
- Exam Name
- Address in full detail
- Exam timing
- Instructions to be followed
You must bring the following documents mandatorily to the exam centre.
- CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card printout
- Valid photo-identity proof in original as well as photocopies of the same
So, tell us, did you find our post on CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!