CG Set Exam 2019
Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been released the notification for the CG SET Exam on 23rd July 2019. Candidates will get the CG SET Online Form from the GC Vyapam. To know the more details about the Chattisgarh State Eligibility Test, go through the article-
CG SET Exam 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date to Apply||July 23, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 13, 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Application Fee||August 13, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||Last Week of August|
|Exam Date (Paper I & Paper-II)||September 08, 2019|
|Result Date||November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Center||Bilaspur, Ambikapur, Durg, Jagdalpur (Bastar) and Raipur|
|Application Fee||General & Other State Candidates – INR 300|
|OBC Candidates – INR 250|
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates – INR 200|
|Mode of Payment||Online & E-Challan Both|
|Exam Timing||Paper I – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Morning)|
|Paper-II – 11:30 AM to 13:30 PM (Noon)|
Steps to Apply fill Application Form
- Log in to the official website (cgvyapam.choice.gov.in)
- Go to the “Current Openings” and select the aspired post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” after reading the information carefully.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Enter the Registration details to generate Login ID and Password.
- Log in with Registration Id and Password.
- Fill the required credentials.
- Upload the latest photograph and image of a signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
CG Set Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Application Fee Online by Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, or any Mobile Wallet. It can be paid by E-Challan also. Check the category-wise fee description-
|General & Other State Candidates||INR 300|
|OBC Candidates||INR 250|
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||INR 200|
Admit Card for SG CET 2019
- Candidates can download CG SET Exam Admit Card from the Official Website.
- It is important to carry the Admit Card to the Exam Center, otherwise, they are not allowed to sit in the Exam Hall.
- The CE SET Admit Card will available from the last week of August 2019.
- Candidates have to download the admit card online, no post can be done by the authority.
Eligibility Criteria comprises Educational Qualification and Age Limit both, which are mentioned in detail separately-
- Candidates must have the Post Graduation (PG) Degree from the recognized University or Institute by UGC.
- The minimum marks obtained by the candidates will be 55%.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for Reserved candidates.
- Those candidates are also eligible who have appeared or will be appearing for the Master’s Degree in final year exam whose qualifying exam has been delayed or the result is still awaited.
Age – Limit
There is no age limit for any candidate for applying for this exam.
CG Set Exam Pattern
2 Paper will be conducted on the same day of the exam, which is mentioned in detail below-
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper–I||50 Questions||100 Marks||60 Min (1 Hour)|
|Paper-II||100 Questions||200 Marks||120 Min (2 Hour)|
Syllabus for CG SET Exam
Candidates can the topic of the syllabus to prepare for the exam, question paper is prepared on the below-mentioned topic-
|Library & Information Science|
|Computer Science & Applications|
CG SET Result 2019
- The result will be declared on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- Candidates can check their scorecard by mentioning the registration number and password on the official portal.
- The result will be disclosed once the exam will get complete.
Share your thoughts/queries here!