Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 9345 Group D Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- Vacancy – Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Application Fee – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- Rules for Uploading Photograph and Signature:
Indian Railways released an official notification for various Level-1 Posts for 9345 vacant seats. Also, find the direct link to apply online for RRC Group D exam – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019:- Railway Recruitment Cell has released the official notification for the recruitment of Level -1 Posts under Group D for 9345 vacancies.
- Indian Railway is inviting application for 9345 vacancies for various RRC Group D Posts.
- Applicants can apply online from 12th March to 12th April 2019.
- To know more Level – 1 vacancy published by Railway Recruitment Cell, read our post on RRC Group D Vacancy.
- Apart from Central Railway Recruitment, there is a huge number of seats vacant for other recruitment’s of RRC Group D. To know it in detail, read our post on RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
Vacancy – Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell, RRC released a total of 9345 vacant seats for various RRC Level -1/ Group D posts.
In the table below, we have mentioned category-wise detailed Central Railway Vacancies 2019;
To know more Level – 1 vacancy published by Railway Recruitment Cell, read our post on RRC Group D Vacancy.
Exam Dates – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
With the release of official notification for RRC Central Railway Recruitment, RRC released important dates for RRC Central Railway exam.
In the table below, we have mentioned dates for various events of RRC Central Railway Recruitment;
RRC Central Railway Exam Dates
|Notification release date||23rd February 2019|
|Opening date for online application||12th March 2019 (17:00 hrs.)|
|Closing date for online application||12th April 2019 (23:59 hrs.)|
Closing dates & Time for Payment of Application Fee
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI)||23rd April 2019 (23:59 hrs.)|
|(b) SBI Challan||18th April 2019 (13:00 hrs.)|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18th April 2019 (13:00 hrs.)|
|Final submission of Applications||26th April 2019 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||September – October 2019 (Tentative schedule)|
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
Applicants need to fill the application form using the direct links mentioned below;
|RRC Group D||RRB||Apply Here|
|RRC WR||Ahmedabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NWR||Ajmer||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NCR||Allahabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SWR||Bangalore||Click here – Available!|
|RRC WCR||Bhopal||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECoR||Bhubaneswar||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SECR||Bilaspur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NR||Chandigarh||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SR||Chennai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NER||Gorakhpur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NFR||Guwahati||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ER||Kolkata||Click here – Available!|
|RRC CR||Mumbai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECR||Patna||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SER||Ranchi||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SCR||Secunderabad||Click here – Available!|
- Click on the direct links mentioned-above
- Register yourself
- Enter all personal and academic details
- Upload all documents, photograph, and signature
- Submit the online application form
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Take print out of the application form for reference
Application Fee – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Applicant’s need to pay an application fee to apply online for Central Railway Recruitment.
In the table below, we have mentioned application fee for various categories;
|Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs. 250/-|
|Remaining categories||Rs. 500/-|
Rules for Uploading Photograph and Signature:
- Candidates are required to upload their color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application, It should be in JPG/JPEG format, of 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb with clear front view of the candidate without cap or sunglasses.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
Selection Process – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
The selection process for Level – 1 posts under RRC will have 3 stages;
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical Examination
Eligibility Criteria – RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- All the candidates need to possess a 10th passing certificate from govt. recognized institutions or equivalent.
- Applicants having completed ITI from NCVT/ SCVT recognized institutions may also apply for the RRC Central Railway Recruitment.
- Applications of candidates holding a NAC (National Apprentice Certificate) granted by NCVT shall be accepted by RRC.
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 30 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates from reserved categories as per standard Govt. norms.
Share your thoughts/queries here!