Central Bank of India Admit Card 2018 – Download Hall Ticket now
Download Hall Ticket now – Central Bank of India Admit Card 2018
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2018
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2018 is out on the official website for a total of 17 vacancies. Bank issued admit card/call letter/hall ticket for the recruitment of Security Officer MMGS 2. All the candidates, who have applied on or before 1st January 2018 will be eligible to Download the Admit Card from 16th January 2018 from the official website of Central Bank of India. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent through any other mode. In this article, All the Important dates, Examination pattern and the Direct link to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket are provided.
Important Dates to remember:
The application process was started from 15th December 2017 till 1st January 2018. Admit card was releasead on the official website on 16th January 2018 for the Exam scheduled on 28th January 2018.
|Application Process Start Date||15th December 2017|
|Application Process End Date||1st January 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th January 2018|
|Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Aspirants can check the complete exam pattern here. With the help of this Exam Pattern all the aspirants can get the clear idea about subjects name, the total number of questions, marks and time duration.
|S.No||Subject Name||Total number Of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Stream/Category Specific Questions
(Credit or risk)
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario &
- The Examination will be conducted in both Hindi & English.
- All the questions will be objective type with 5 options.
- If an answer is wrong, The candidate will loose 0.25 marks.
- If any question is is left answered, There will be no negative marks for that.
How to Download Admit Card?
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to log on to Central Bank of India official website.
- In the ‘Home’ page of official website, the candidates will have to check the ‘Career with us’ New Recruitment section for useful link.
- Now the candidates will have to click on online exam call letter under the Credit Officer and Risk Manager title.
- After clicking on the above link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where the candidate will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password and then click on Login.
- Submit all the details, Now candidates will be able to download the call letter.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned for more Bank job notifications and updates. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in th comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!