CDS Exam Preparation In 28 Days
A quick guide to CDS Exam Preparation In 28 Days
CDS Exam Preparation In 28 Days
CDS Exam Preparation In 28 Days is not something we should look as an impossible task. If you are planning to write CDS and have yet not prepared for it, then do not worry about it. Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam is orgnised by Union Public Service Commision for the entrance to the Defence forces. CDS examination consists 3 papers of English, General awareness and Mathematics. The candidates applying for OTA will have to test for 2 papers of English and General Awareness. The candidates selected through OTA will join either OTA Chennai/Gaya. The candidate’s selected through CDS applying for Army or Air Force, will join Indian Military Academy, Dehradun and the candidate’s applying for Navy will join Indian Naval Academy (INA Ezhimala).
Below are the tips to prepare for your CDS/OTA exam in 28 days;
- Planning is the most important aspect of any job in the world. While you are looking to get this job done, You should be well prepared with all the study materials required for preparation, books you want to refer, previous year papers and a yearbook.
- It’s easy to remember things, If you write everything you read. Prepare a note by yourself. well, its not easy to note down everything in a short span of time but you should choose the important portions and make a neat note of all those specified portions.
- Be thorough with the previous year questions. Solving previous year question not only gives you confidence, but it also increases the efficiency to solve problems.
- The best way to get good with General Awareness, Antonyms and Synonyms is by practicing the previous year questions, where you can have a plain idea about the type of questions to be asked in the Examination.
- Solve as many Model papers as possible. This will give you an idea about your preparation and you can easily figure out the areas you are lacking in.
- Yearbook is a great resource to find all the necessary dates and events in recent year. Its a great way to strengthen your General Awareness.
- There are many questions related to recent Award winners, Sports events, which you can find to be a sure Shot pattern in previous year. Make sure you have marked all these sure shot questions.
- Mathematics is all about formulaes. If you want to get a good result, then you must make a note of all the required formulaes in a paper and try to keep that paper along with you, every time you solve a problem.
- Make sure you remember all the formulaes before you leave for the Examination center.
- Many candidates try to start with difficult questions but believe me that is not the right way to go about it. If you want to score good, start with the easiest and finish with the most difficult question in the Exam.
If you follow these few steps to prepare for your CDS/OTA exam, time will never bother you. All you have got to do is to start and follow these tips and hopefully you will be serving the Indian Defence in the coming years.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
Stay tuned for more notification and update related to Defence services. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!