CBI Recruitment 2019
As per the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the CBI Recruitment announced the notification to fill the application form on June 3, 2019. CBI introduced 60 vacancies for different locations of India. Candidates get more information related to CBI Recruitment notification in this article-
CBI Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Starting Date to Apply||June 3, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||July 15, 2019|
How to apply for the Central Bureau of Investigation 2019
- Go to official website cbi.gov.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities in CBI”
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI — dated: 03.06.2019”
- Then, click on the advertisement.
- A notification will open read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Download the Official Notification to Apply for the CBI Inspector 2019
CBI Vacancy 2019
Candidates can check city-wise vacancy, as there are a total of 59 vacancies which in the below table-
|Name of the location||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Recruitment 2019
Here, we have mentioned both the eligibility in detail, check it once before filling the form of CBI 2019
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from the Recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants who are applying for this exam should possess the age limit criteria as on 1st June 2019.
CBI Pay Scale 2019
- As the candidates who selected for the post of Inspector will get the best pay-scale comparatively in the market.
- The candidates who cleared the CBI will be appointed for the Post of Inspector will get Pay scale INR 40000 Per Month.
Selection Process for CBI 2019
The selection committee of CBI will select the candidates on the basis of the performance given in the various process of CBI Recruitment. As per the notification, candidates have to clear below 2 rounds-
- Written Test
Share your thoughts/queries here!