Canara Bank PO Time Management Tips | How to Prepare for Canara Bank PO
Canara Bank PO Time Management Tips – How to Manage your time during Canara Bank PO exam 2018.
Canara Bank PO Time Management Tips
The date for the Online Test of Canara Bank PO has been declared and is 23rd December 2018. It is a great opportunity for candidates who want to make a career in banking. Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India and working in it will give a boost to your career. Find out how can you manage your time for Canara Bank PO Exam.
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern
Canara Bank PO PGDBF exam consists of four sections; Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General Awareness.
|Name of Subject||No. of Question/
|Reasoning Ability||50||2 hours|
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- After the examination, Bank will decide the cut-off for each subject as well as the total minimum cut-off.
How to Manage your Time in Canara Bank PO Exam
Time is a very important factor in any competitive exam. You have to manage it accordingly and have to take care of the time as it is limited. So, make sure you follow these tips to make sure you make the most of the time allotted to you.
- You need to give more emphasis on the accuracy than the number of attempts. Most of the make this common mistake of attempting more and more questions. This will not only give you more time but also get you better marks in the exam.
- Do not waste much time in the questions you can’t solve. Rather solve the question you are confident in. Make sure you have enough time to solve questions that you have practiced.
- Memorize formulas and practise shortcuts to solve problems which save much time in calculations and analytical questions.
- Divide your time accordingly between different sections. We have provided you in the table below, how you can divide your time in the four sections:
|Subject||Time to be allotted|
|Reasoning Ability||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||45 minutes|
|English Language||25 minutes|
|General Awareness||15 minutes|
So we have provided you some of the Canara Bank PO Time Management Tips. What do you think about it? Tell us in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!