Canara Bank PO Question Asked 4th March 2018 – All Slots
- Canara Bank PO Question Asked 4th March
- Canara Bank PO Selection Process:
- Exam Pattern for Canara Bank PO Online Test:
- Click for Canara Bank PO Exam Analysis 4th March 2018 Slot 1
- Questions Asked in Canara Bank PO Exam 4th March 2018
Canara Bank PO Question Asked 4th March 2018 – Get section-wise questions asked for today’s exam for GA/GK, English, Quant, Reasoning sections
Canara Bank PO Question Asked 4th March
Canara Bank is conducting Canara Bank PO exam today for the selection of suitable candidates for the one year PGDBF course. After the course completion, candidates will be appointed as scale-1 Probationary Officers in the bank payroll. This is a good opportunity and many candidates have appeared for the exam which was held in two slots across the country.
Let us look at the selection process and exam pattern before proceeding to the Canara Bank PO questions asked in each section.
Canara Bank PO Selection Process:
The selection procedure for Canara Bank PO exam consists of 3 stages. The first stage will be online exam which will be of objective type. Those who qualify in the online test will be called for group discussion. Based on the candidate’s performance in the group discussion, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview.
Exam Pattern for Canara Bank PO Online Test:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||2 Hours|
A candidate is required to score a minimum percentage of marks to qualify in the test. The category wise minimum marks needed are provided in the table:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Questions Asked in Canara Bank PO Exam 4th March 2018
Canara Bank PO English Questions Asked
Reading Comprehension(RC) Topics were as below:
- Banking System in U.S.
- Passage based on short story
Cloze Test Topic
- S. Agriculture
Canara Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked
Number Series questions were as below:
- 91,100 ,82, 118, ?, 190
- 14, 17, 22, 29,40, ?
- 3,8, 37,86 ,151 ?
- 3, 5,4,12, 66, ?, 51, 90
- 13, 15, 24, 52, ?, 243
Canara Bank PO General Awareness Questions Asked
- Catholic Syrian bank headquarter?
- Whose autobiography is Imperfect?
- Rajiv Gandhi International stadium is situated in?
- BIMSTEC member countries
- Somasila Dam located is located at which place?
- Good Governance Day (25th December) is the birthday of ?
- President of Liberia
- Prague is capital of which country
- Every year 13th February celebrated as
- Prime Minister has inaugurated a refinery in which district of Rajasthan?
- Name the bank, which has crossed 5 billion market share
- NCIT stand for?
- Paytm partnered with which bank for fixed deposit scheme?
- Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) started in which year?
- Where is the headquarters of Catholic Syrian Bank?
- L&T Shipbuilding HQ is in which state?
- HPCL and Rajasthan MoU was signed in which district?
- What is the limit of Banking Ombudsman?
- What among the following is Aanchal Thakur?
- What does L in NCTL stand for?
- Feb 13 celebrated as?
- Which country has won 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup?
- Full form of CRR?
- What is the meaning of “S” in SWIFT?
- Highest FDI in India is obtained from which country?
- Full form of MDR ?
- Sikkim capital ?
- PM Jeevan Jyoti Premium
- Somasila Dam is situated at?
- Which State awards Kalidas Samman Award?
- Paytm partnered with which bank for fixed deposit?
- Which country has emerged as the top borrower from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
- River flowing near Taj Mahal
- Gajner National Park is located at?
- IPPB MD& CEO Name?
- ‘Naseem Al Bahr’, a Naval Exercise is conducted between India & which other country?
We will bring you more updates on Canara Bank PO and other bank exams. Stay tuned.
Share your thoughts/queries here!