Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 for Interview released | Download Call Letter Here
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 – Canara Bank PO PGDBF exam is scheduled on 23rd December 2018. Candidates can find the direct link to download Canara Bank PO call letter.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card for Interview 2018
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 for Interview has been released. Earlier, Canara Bank has announced admission notice to full-time PGDBF course leading to Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course. This a great opportunity for all the Banking enthusiast wanting to kick-start their career as a Canara Bank PO. Canara Bank PO Call letter is a mandatory document to be eligible to appear for the exam. All the applicants are required to bring their Hall ticket in the Examination hall to verify the identity of the candidate. Canara Bank PO Prelims Admit card for Interview can be downloaded from 3rd December to 23rd December. Find the direct link to download below.
How to Download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 for Interview?
- Visit the official Canara Bank PO website
- Under the Recruitment page, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”
- Link to download admit card for Canara Bank PO PGDBF Interview will be provided
- Enter Registration number and password
- Click on Download Canara Bank PO call letter for Interview
- And take a printout for future purposes.
Details mentioned on the Canara Bank PO PGDBF Call Letter :
- Applicant’s Name
- Signature of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Exam Venue
Documents to carry:
(1) A print out of the Canara Bank PO Admit Card/ Call Letter is a mandatory document.
(2) Any of the following valid photo id proof in original;
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
(3) Stationary Items as needed
Information Handout for Canara Bank PO Prelims Exam 2018
You can read and download the Information Handout PDF from the given link below:
Selection Process for Canara Bank PO 2018
You have to go through three phases of the exam to be finally selected. The first round is an online objective test. If and only if you qualify this round, you can appear for the second phase i.e. the Group Discussion. Again, if you qualify this round, you have to sit for the Interview round.
Get some useful tips on how to crack Canara Bank PO and give wings to your exam preparation.
Exam Pattern – Canara Bank PO 2018
Online Test Pattern:
There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours|
Check detailed Canara Bank PO Syllabus here
Group Discussion & Interview – Canara Bank PO 2018
- The group discussion and interview consists of 50 marks.
Canara Bank PO PGDBF Course Fee – Canara Bank PO 2018
|M/s Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru||Rs. 4,13,000|
|M/s NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Mangaluru||Rs. 3,54,000|
ALL THE BEST!!!!
So, tell us, did you find our post on Canara Bank PO Admit Card helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more Examination updates and notifications.
Share your thoughts/queries here!