BTC Exam Pattern 2018 – Know complete Pattern and Syllabus
- BTC Exam Pattern 2018
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- UP BTC 2018 Examination Pattern And Syllabus:
Know complete Pattern and Syllabus – BTC Exam Pattern 2018
BTC Exam Pattern 2018
BTC Exam Pattern 2018 can be checked down the article. This exam is held for the eligible & Interested candidates who wants admission in Diploma in Elementary Education). UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2018 online will be filled from the month of May. The online registration process will start from June 2018. Those applicants who are interested to apply for UP BTC they must have Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university approved by the Govt. of India.
In this article, You will learn about Important dates, Syllabus and Examination pattern for BTC EXam Pattern 2018;
Important Dates to Remember:
|Online Registration starts||June 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||June 2018|
|Closing date to pay application fee||July 2018|
|Closing date to print application form||July 2018|
|Correction of Registration form||July 2018|
|Written Exam (if required)||August 2018|
|Merit list/Cut off||August 2018|
Those applicants who are interested to apply for UP BTC they must have Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university approved by the Govt. of India.
The age of the aspirants should be vary between 21 years (minimum) to 31 years (maximum).
UP BTC 2018 Examination Pattern And Syllabus:
UP BTC 2018 Examination Pattern And Syllabus for First Year:
- It has 200 marks (100 for internal evaluation & 100 for external evaluation).
- This marking scheme for assessment of performances of the student-teachers in the area of Macro teaching will be followed with effect from 2016-2017 session.
- Principles of teaching and Education
- Psychological basis of child Development
- Hindi, Environmental studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English
- Moral Education, Physical Education and Music, Art
Psycho Motor Aspect:
- Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis
UP BTC 2018 Examination Pattern And Syllabus for IInd Year:
- This marking scheme for assessment of performances of the student-teachers in the face-to-face mode will be accepted with effect from 2016-17 session.
- Practice teaching will be held in the second year.
- Minimum 40 lessons should be practiced in 30 days consuming 150 study hours.
- This means at least 3 hours will be used every day of the allotted 30 days.
- At least ten lessons should be executed in each of the four method subjects (Language-1, Language-2, and Mathematics & Environmental Science).
- Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education
- Teaching Methods, work experience and Relevant Practical work:
- Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/Urdu, English
- Physical education and music
Psycho motor aspect:
- Classroom teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and textbook.
Stay tuned for more notifications and updates related to Various jobs. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!