BTC Eligibility criteria 2018 – Know Eligibility for UP BTC
Important dates, Eligibility, Selection process and a link to application – BTC Eligibility criteria 2018
BTC Eligibility criteria 2018
BTC Eligibility criteria 2018 can be checked here down the page. The authority will release the official notification for conducting Uttar Pradesh BTC (Basic Training Certificate) most probably in the month of June 2018. The UP BTC 2018 Registration will be made possible through online mode from the official website. This exam is held for the eligible & Interested candidates who wants to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education). UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2018 online will be filled from the month of May.
Below are the important dates, Eligibility, Selection process and a link to application;
Important Dates to Remeember:
|Online Registration starts||June 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||June 2018|
|Closing date to pay application fee||July 2018|
|Closing date to print application form||July 2018|
|Correction of Registration form||July 2018|
|Written Exam (if required)||August 2018|
|Merit list/Cut off||August 2018|
Those applicants who are interested to apply for UP BTC they must have Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university approved by the Govt. of India.
The age of the aspirants should be vary between 21 years (minimum) to 31 years (maximum).
Step I – Merit list will be available only in online mode.
Step II – Counseling (if applicable)
Step III – Candidates invited for Document verification.
Step IV – Reporting by candidates at relevant venue.
UP BTC Exam 2018 Required Documents:
- Certificates of Class 10th and 12th.
- Passing certificates.
- Graduation Degree.
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile.
- Registration number and Slip.
- Latest Color photographs.
- Payment receipt (if needed).
- Caste certificates (if needed)
How to Apply UP BTC Exam 2018 ?
- Visit the official website by clicking HERE.
- Fill the form and mention all details. It requires name, address, Aadhar number, mobile number, mail id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per prescribed format.
- Now make the payment with net banking/ card payment/ e- Challan.
- Check all the details which have been filled by you is correct.
- Nowclick on submit button.
- Save the receipt of application form fee
Stay tuned for more notifications and updates related to Government Examinations. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!