BSPHCL Result 2018 for Assistant Engineer Out – Marksheet Out!
Find the direct link to check BSPHCL Result 2018 for Assistant Engineer below.
BSPHCL Result 2018 for Assistant Engineer
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has finally released the result for Bihar Assistant Engineer. The revised result has been released for the Computer Based Test . Also, if you have any objections, you may file them by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have updated the direct link to download the result PDF below. Here, you can find your name, roll number, application number, final marks, and other details. Scroll down to read more.
How to Download BSPHCL Result 2018
- First of all, click on the direct link given above.
- Then, enter Ctrl + F and your roll number/name/application number on the keyboard and press Enter key.
- Check the Final Marks you scored at right-hand end of the result sheet.
Final Marksheet Out
Few days ago, the BSPHCL result was announced and today they have released the marksheet as well. Kindly download your marksheet from the link below.
If you are shortlisted for the Documents Verification, you will receive an SMS/mail regarding the same. Moreover, they will release a notice officially on the site.
Official Notification for BSPHCL Result 2018 for Bihar Assistant Engineer
We have updated the revised result here. Download now.
Points to be Noted
- You must ensure that the details entered against your name are correct including father’s name, gender, domicile, category, caste, date of birth, freedom fighter, disability nature.
- If the details entered are not correct, you must file your objection before via email.
We hope you got the marks you wished to achieve and that you get shortlisted for the final round. Do not forget to bring the original and self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents during the D. V. round.
So, tell us, did you find our post on BSPHCL Result 2018 for Assistant Engineer helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more result updates. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. We will get back to you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!