BRO Recruitment 2019
Border Roads Organisation released the notification for the 337 vacancies for different posts. The candidates who want to work for Central Government can apply for BRO Recruitment 2019 can fill the Application Form within the 45 days of the release of the official notification. Know the complete detail about vacancies, eligibility, selection process, etc in this article.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Central Government of India|
|Board Name||Border Roads Organization|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Hindi Typist, Draughtsman, etc|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply||August 5, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||September 20, 2019|
The candidates who are filling the Application Form must check the BRO Vacancy details for the reference. Check the post-wise details below-
Post-Wise educational qualification is mentioned below in the table in brief-
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Draughtsman||10+2 with science subjects|
|Two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship/ National Trade Certificate|
|Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle/ Diesel/ heat Engine/ Internal Combustion Engine/ passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Matriculation|
|Certificate of Mechanic Motor/ Vehicle/ Tractors from Industrial Training Institute/ Industrial Trade Certificate/ National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades/ State Council for Vocational Training|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook)||Matriculation from the recognized Board|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation|
|Should have heavy Motor vehicle/ Road Roller driving license and experience of six months in Road Roller Driving|
|Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation from the recognized Board|
|A heavy Motor vehicle driving license|
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years.
- The maximum age is 25 years.
- There are different BRO Application Fee on the basis of the category.
- Once the payment will be completed it is not- refundable.
|General and Ex-Servicemen||INR 50/-|
|SC/ ST and Physically handicapped persons||No fee|
BRO Selection Process
The candidates who are applying for the BRO Recruitment have to go through the 4 stages of the Selection Process-
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
BRO Exam Pattern
- The questions will be of both Objective and Subjective or vice- versa in nature.
- The exam will be Billingual (Hindi and English).
- There are a total of 100 questions for 1 marks each.
- The time duration will vary from 1 Hour to 3 Hour depends on the trade.
|General Knowledge||25||1 Hour to 3 Hour|
|General English/ Hindi||25|
|Analytical and Quantitative Skills||25|
BRO Salary Details 2019
For the post-wise salary details check in the table below-
|Name of the Post||Salary and Grade Pay (Per Month)|
|Draughtsmen||INR 5,200- 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay- INR 2,800/-|
|Hindi Typist and Welder||INR 19,900/-|
|Supervisor Stores and Supervisor Nursing||INR 5,200- 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay- INR 2,400/-|
|Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder||INR 5,200- 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay- INR 1,900/-|
|Multi-Skilled Worker||INR 5,200- 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay- INR 1,800/-|
|Driver Mechanical Transport, Driver Road Roller, Operator Excavating Machinery||INR 5,200- 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay- INR 1,900/-|
Steps to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of the Border Roads Organization.
- Read all the important information carefully.
- Keep all the documents ready asked to apply for the Application Form in the BRO Notification.
- Fill the form with all required credentials asked.
- Attach the picture at the required space in the form.
- Verify all the details and proceed to payment gateway.
- In last, send the Border Roads Organization Application Form to the below-mentioned address-
Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015
Share your thoughts/queries here!