BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 – Know Everything Required
Know Everything Required – BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment2018 is out on the official website. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager. The Selection for the above posts will be made through Interview of eligible short-listed candidates. It is a great oppurtunity for all the bank aspirants, who have certain level of experience. Candidates with more experience in the required field will have an edge over others.
Below are the detailed information about BRBNMPL Recruitment of Assistant Manager;
Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Reservation|
(for Ink Manufacturing Unit)
1 OBC (Non Creamy layer)
1 OBC (Non Creamy layer)
For Ink Manufacturing Unit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science & Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University having two years’ post-qualification experience in Ink / Paint manufacturing facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University/Board of technical education having five years’ post-qualification experience in Ink / Paint manufacturing facility.
- Candidates having experience in Security Ink manufacturing are preferred.
- The candidates are expected to initiate product development and production from the product profile/conception as ink makers leading to development of state of the art materials, and assist with troubleshooting in a timely manner
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. The qualifications must have been obtained from University recognized by UGC.
- Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing. Adequate knowledge of Bengali / Kannada.
- Two years’ post-qualification experience in Hindi implementation and experience of terminological work in Hindi and translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.
- Translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of various references, documents, manuals and other Publications of the Company.
- Implementation of Government instructions regarding use of Hindi.
- Administration of Hindi teaching Scheme for the Company employees.
- Not more than 31 years of age.
- Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL) – No Upper Age limit
- Upper age limit is relaxable for PWD candidates by 10 Years, persons ordinarily
- domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as applicable, SC candidates by 5 years and OBC (NCL) candidates by 3 years.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, it shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service increased by 3 years, however, they should not have crossed 50 years of age all inclusive as on February 1, 2018.
- Rs. 300/- for all, except for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Internal candidates.
Requisite Fee must be paid along with the application by means of Banker’s Pay Order / Bank Draft (validity 3 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited” and payable at “Bengaluru”. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The Gross monthly emoluments comes to Rs. 58,905.
|Post||Starting Basic Pay||CDA @ 5%||Gross monthly emoluments|
|Asst. Manager||Rs. 56,100/-||Rs. 2805/-||Rs. 58,905/-|
How to apply?
- Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria may send their applications by post in the prescribed format published on one side only on A4 size paper along with the requisite fee, self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, Degree certificate, experience certificate issued by the employer on his letterhead, caste certificate/Disability certificate in the Government of India in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (for Ink Manufacturing Unit)” or “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (for Rajbhasha)” to the following address so as to reach on or before February 19, 2018.
The Director (F&A),
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O.
Bengaluru –560 029.
The said last date is extendable by 7 days i.e. upto February 26, 2018 in respect of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad.
Stay Tuned for more Bank related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!