BPCL Notification 2018 | BPCL Recruitment 2018
- BPCL Notification 2018
- BPCL Recruitment 2018
BPCL Notification 2018 – Find the direct link to apply online.
BPCL Notification 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an official notification on 7th May 2018 regarding recruitment purposes. Via this notice, vacancies has been announced for the post of General Workman-B Trainee in various departments. A total number of 44 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment process.
BPCL Recruitment 2018
The online application process will start from 28th May 2018. And the last date to apply is 11th June 2018 till 5:00 P.M. The job location will be at Kochi. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in BPCL Notification 2018
- Chemical Department General Workman-B Trainee – 30
- Instrumentation Department General Workman-B Trainee – 2
- Mechanical Department General Workman-B Trainee – 12
Important Dates as in BPCL Notification 2018
- Official notification release – 7th May 2018
- Online application process starts – 28th May 2018
- Last date to apply – 11th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in BPCL Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 30 years of age as on 1st May 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category – 3 years for OBC NCL, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have First Class Diploma in Chemical/Instrumentation/Mechanical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Experience – Also, you should have minimum one year post qualification experience or one year apprenticeship training in a Petroleum/Refining/Power/Lube/Fertilizer industry.
Selection Process as in BPCL Notification 2018
You need to go through three stages to be finally considered for selection. Based on the marks scored in Diploma degree, you will be shortlisted to appear for the 1st stage i.e. the Written Test. If you qualify the Written Test, you have to appear for the next round i.e. the Skill Test. This test is of qualifying nature. After that, you need to go for the Documents Verification and Pre-Employment Medical Test. Only after clearing all these stages, you will be considered for appointment.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link and go to Current Openings section.
- Then, click on the notification for the appropriate posts and read it completely.
- After that, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Then, fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
Pay Scale as in BPCL Notification 2018
Rs.11,500 – 20,000/- per month
So, tell us, did you find our post on BPCL Notification 2018 | BPCL Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!